PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
help please .. when i open the kitchen the black screen pops up i push 1 and enter to create a rom ..when the program opens i click load rom .. n i dnt see anything where can i get those files ??
You don't load a rom, you need to create a rom from scratch. That load button is more of a load rom template button that you previously built and save.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post
You don't load a rom, you need to create a rom from scratch. That load button is more of a load rom template button that you previously built and save.
oh lol no wonder i was like wat i nthe world .. well i dnt know how to use the kitchen app .. i try following the ssk pdf file but mm idk .. is there any other simple guide for newbies out there lol
Old 01-12-2010, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 / Evo 4G (Soon)
Carrier: Sprint

BrianRVT is just getting started

Im having a weird bug with bluetooth. When my phone disconnects from my trucks sync it sets the volume to mute. I have missed several calls. It has happened to me in both 23518 and 21056 SYS. Any ideas?
Old 01-12-2010, 09:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Full day of 23518. Battery is great. Bluetooth on full time.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post
Can anyone help me with the led notification?

I want to either turn it off or only come on for a set time. It drives me nuts it seems like it's always blinking.

Also, I am using enhanced notification. Currently when it notifies me of an appointment, I can only dismiss or snooze. I thought before I had an option to tell it how long to snooze for.
Whatever reason most of the ALLIEDMrg.dll we see don't turn off even though they are set to. Mighty Mike helped me with this one and I found the driver that works properly.
You can replace it in the kitchen or replace the one in your phone in the \Windows directory.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ALLIEDMgr.dll Telus stock ROM.zip (13.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-6 ][ v1.33 ][ 28205 / 21887 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by froader View Post
I am sure they are different is some way. I can't speak for Calk's pre VZW drivers as I never cooked with his kitchen prior to him implementing Manila 2.5.
The reason why I upped Scots OEMDrivers is because that's what I have tested prior and used to using for comparison.

So far with an identical build with Scott's OEMDriver pack I'm still at 100% battery with BT on - going on almost 2hrs. now. I will see what the battery is like in the morning before I come up with a definite conclusion to the battery drain.
Update: It's been close to 24hrs. since building an identical ROM with Scott's OEMDriver package. With BT on I am at 96% battery. It hasn't seen any use other than the phone being on and BT on.

Conclusion: The new BT drivers/stack from the new VZW ROM are the cause of the battery drain.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL555 View Post
Quick Question on a Sprint TV...just made 23518 rom and now everytime i lunch Sprint TV gives me "Unable to lunch using current internet connection"...
Any ideas?

thanks
It is because the Sprint carrier cab is broken. Use my ext package I made from MRX carrier cab. You will get working sprint tv and state caller ID. The one in the kitchen has never worked for me on the TP2

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip MRX_Sprint Carrier.zip (62.1 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:31 PM
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-6 ][ v1.33 ][ 28205 / 21887 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Update: It's been close to 24hrs. since building an identical ROM with Scott's OEMDriver package. With BT on I am at 96% battery. It hasn't seen any use other than the phone being on and BT on.

Conclusion: The new BT drivers/stack from the new VZW ROM are the cause of the battery drain.
I will give this a run tomorrow. =)

Thanks woo woo!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
The 23518 sys in the kitchen does not have Office 2010 in it. Not sure what happened Calkulin, but here it is. Anyone who want it Office 2010 just replace the folders with the ones I attached. Also if you want to use Sharepoint 2010 you must cook in SqlCeMobile

Cheers

Give me a thanks if this helps you out!!! =)
17 views any only three thanks on the above post.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2116

I feel the love! =P

Last edited by mikee4fun; 01-12-2010 at 10:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Whatever reason most of the ALLIEDMrg.dll we see don't turn off even though they are set to. Mighty Mike helped me with this one and I found the driver that works properly.
You can replace it in the kitchen or replace the one in your phone in the \Windows directory.
Thanks, I knew you would know. I saw you had issues with it too. Thanks for responding.

Quote:

However, didn't you say the quality of the new driver was better?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development