PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-6 ][ v1.33 ][ 28205 / 21887 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

@Mr Hawaii...

I have experienced the random hard resets...usually preceded by a lock up that requires a soft reset. I had since flashed stock and recooked. Am now running the most recent kitchen on the 28014 build. Have not had an issue. I will be cooking with the hybrid sys that was posted...so will report if I run into any issues.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!! TP2 Toughbook CF19 Sprint WWAN
Carrier: SPRINT

morganlowe is keeping up the good workmorganlowe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-6 ][ v1.33 ][ 28205 / 21887 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Ok guys and gals, I was able to port the new threaded email from 23518, the newest IE from 28205, a working voice command, and packaged it into the 28014 sys. Everything works!!! I am uploading it now. So consider it a hybrid sys.

The files are from Calkulin's 28014 sys, 28205 sys and Da_g's 23518 sys.

Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/33205307...A_SYS_v1.0.rar

If you find this useful, give me a Thanks!
Can someone mirror this off Rapidshare? It keeps timing out then asking my to pay to download it, thank you!

Ask me about cutting Vinyl Stickers in a PM!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Anyone know why Large title bar is an option in WM6.5? Isn't it only for 6.1?
Old 01-08-2010, 10:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlowe View Post
Can someone mirror this off Rapidshare? It keeps timing out then asking my to pay to download it, thank you!
Here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/?gdymozg2zo2
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

For some reason in the rom i'm using when i select "Global Smart Dialing" nothing happens and as a result I can't disable the +1 before i make a call. Is there a registry edit that will allow me to disable that +1 before my outgoing calls?
Google is the next skynet
Old 01-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Can someone post those apps seperate of the hybrid kitchen please
Old 01-09-2010, 01:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
@Mr Hawaii...

I have experienced the random hard resets...usually preceded by a lock up that requires a soft reset. I had since flashed stock and recooked. Am now running the most recent kitchen on the 28014 build. Have not had an issue. I will be cooking with the hybrid sys that was posted...so will report if I run into any issues.
I believe Mr Hawaii was saying that it's the Hybrid posted is what he thinks caused his hard resets and he's asking others to confirm.

I'm using 28014 sys from V1.3 on V1.33 and it's stable.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:29 AM
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Thank you very much, I hit the button in both threads where you posted this. I have experienced 3 random HARD resets (everything gets erased) with this SYS. The phone gets frozen, I remove the batt cover and press reset button. When phone restarts it goes through Calk customizations again and everything is empty. I flash like every week so I don't care about the info that gets erased as I can retreive them easily but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with this SYS or not so I can determine if it is the SYS itself or something that I am installing after that is conflicting with the SYS. Before the last time this happened I only installed TouchLockPro, Touchresponse, and synced with my exchange server.

I haven't flashed back to Stock yet since I don't have my normal PC with all the files but am downloading it now and will try that also. I am also going to try and change the PagePool again. Any suggestions on when PP to use? I have used 24 and 16.

Would you be able to post a full SYS of just 23518 for this kitchen? I would like to try and play with it since I am not working for a few days.
Sorry to hear about the hard resets. I am using this sys and it is stable as a rock. I have had no hard resets. Your hard resets must be a package in your ext's or cab install that is causing it to bomb.

Last edited by mikee4fun; 01-09-2010 at 04:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:37 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Can someone post those apps seperate of the hybrid kitchen please
Office folder replaces the Office folder in the sys. This should work for any sys to give you Office 2010

tmail.exe folder replaces the tmail.exe folder in the BaseApps Path is sys/xxxxx/shared/common

tmailutl.dll folder replaces the tmailutl.dll folder in the Redist Path is sys/xxxxx/shared/common

Replace the BROWSING and the BROWSINGCORE folders in the sys/xxxxx/shared/common

For the new threaded email will only work on the 23xxx ir the 28xxx builds. I already tried on the 21xxx and it won't work so don't bother.

Cheers,

Mikee

Give me a thanks if this helps you out!
Attached Files
File Type: zip tmail.exe.zip (269.3 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip tmailutl.dll.zip (231.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Office.zip (3.60 MB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip BROWSING.zip (306.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip BROWSINGCORE.zip (1.23 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mikee4fun; 01-09-2010 at 01:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:27 AM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
@Mr Hawaii...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
I believe Mr Hawaii was saying that it's the Hybrid posted is what he thinks caused his hard resets and he's asking others to confirm.

I'm using 28014 sys from V1.3 on V1.33 and it's stable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Sorry to hear about the hard resets. I am using this sys and it is stable as a rock. I have had no hard resets. Your hard resets must be a package in your ext's or cab install that is causing it to bomb.
Thank you all for the feedback. I have since flashed back to stock and then flashed the same ROM again with mikee's hybrid SYS, I did not change any packages but changed the PagePool to 20. I have not had any hangup yet that required a soft reset and caused the hard reset since then. Been running it today for about 12 hours now. Previously the phone would freeze in about 20 mins after flashing which would then wipe the phone. I'm pretty sure I installed all the same things after flash. I am thinking it was either the flash back to stock or the PagePool change that helped it.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development