View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 04:27 AM
MrHawaii
No Mo' WinMo :(

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-6 ][ v1.33 ][ 28205 / 21887 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
@Mr Hawaii...

I have experienced the random hard resets...usually preceded by a lock up that requires a soft reset. I had since flashed stock and recooked. Am now running the most recent kitchen on the 28014 build. Have not had an issue. I will be cooking with the hybrid sys that was posted...so will report if I run into any issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
I believe Mr Hawaii was saying that it's the Hybrid posted is what he thinks caused his hard resets and he's asking others to confirm.

I'm using 28014 sys from V1.3 on V1.33 and it's stable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Sorry to hear about the hard resets. I am using this sys and it is stable as a rock. I have had no hard resets. Your hard resets must be a package in your ext's or cab install that is causing it to bomb.
Thank you all for the feedback. I have since flashed back to stock and then flashed the same ROM again with mikee's hybrid SYS, I did not change any packages but changed the PagePool to 20. I have not had any hangup yet that required a soft reset and caused the hard reset since then. Been running it today for about 12 hours now. Previously the phone would freeze in about 20 mins after flashing which would then wipe the phone. I'm pretty sure I installed all the same things after flash. I am thinking it was either the flash back to stock or the PagePool change that helped it.

Thanks again for everyone's help.