PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 tp touch n some other one
Carrier: sptint

pro-audio-lv is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

ohio state??????? go michigan go blue!!!!! is it cold in ohio ?
Old 12-20-2010, 01:18 AM
Pseudo2010

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

I don't know about you all but its been 3 days since I downloaded and used the unlocker... I have yet to get a reply back from them and I keep getting a validation error but no email reply...

Last edited by Pseudo2010; 12-20-2010 at 01:31 AM. Reason: I was really Pizzed off at the time...
Old 12-20-2010, 01:27 AM
Pseudo2010

I also have the same error that it cannot validate, and check my email... I haven't moved from my location or anything, I have flashed the SPLHard in step one and that's it can't get threw step 2 also... Why is help so hard to get and its been 3 days and still no reply from anyone even his blog... I am about to take a trip and need this phone (HTC Sprint Touch Pro2) but can't get help, I can't even find the "remote help" site to have them do it remotely... Still hopeful and waiting yet another day... TRMiller
Old 12-20-2010, 01:42 AM
Pseudo2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olipro View Post
Hard-SPL is free, you want a SIM unlock, then it's not, there's plenty of businesses out there that were exploiting the free SIM unlockers and they still attempt the same with Hard-SPL. if you don't like it, don't buy it, you're not my slave and I'm not yours, I've seen plenty of posts over the years like yours, and it comes down to one simple thing: people don't like paying for shit and when they find they have to, they'll try and take some sort of hoighty-toighty high-ground to rationalise why it should be free.
Well Ok thats all fine but I paid and got the unlocker, now day 3 and all I want is to have my htc touch pro2 (sprint) Freaking unlocked... (yes I did pay for it) also a nice little link to the "24" hour support page where I can have you guys "remote unlock it" would be nice when you email me back with a link to go download the unlocker... (Frustrated for such a long wait) Oh did email 3 or 4 times, made a ticket, and all I keep getting is "error not able to validate, check email now" ... Oh one other issue... where do I download and HTC Utility Updater?? Thanks for the Voice in the blizzard... TRMiller
Old 12-20-2010, 08:30 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

check your junk or spam folder, if it's not there, email olipro at the support site.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo2010 View Post
I also have the same error that it cannot validate, and check my email... I haven't moved from my location or anything, I have flashed the SPLHard in step one and that's it can't get threw step 2 also... Why is help so hard to get and its been 3 days and still no reply from anyone even his blog... I am about to take a trip and need this phone (HTC Sprint Touch Pro2) but can't get help, I can't even find the "remote help" site to have them do it remotely... Still hopeful and waiting yet another day... TRMiller
1. if it's that verification error (Olipro explained to me the IP check is in place to avoid fraudulent people), then it will be enabled either when Olipro personally replies to you OR at the latest within 48 hours after your first attempt (this is an automatic process in most cases). you say it's 3 days, so 48 hours is up so try again and it should work now, most likely.
apologies for that wait, it's just that he wanted to avoid people buying with a stolen card etc.

2. the remote assistance thing is available through talking to Olipro. (i.e. he can perform the steps for you remotely if you want that. I don't do this myself, only him, sorry.)

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex

Last edited by cmonex; 12-20-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO2
Carrier: verizon

Chinio007 is a n00b

i sent the money via paypal how long do i have to wait.........
Old 12-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Pseudo2010

Thanks guys I got it all unlocked and it worked flawlessly, I also put in a AT&T sims card to use their 2 dollar a day plan to see if it would work and again it worked without any problems... GREAT JOB !! TRMiller
Old 12-31-2010, 11:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinio007 View Post
i sent the money via paypal how long do i have to wait.........
email gets sent automatically but if your spam checker filtered it out then you can also download it from Olipro->Creations(&Unlocker_Download); - HTC Unlocks
Old 01-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO2
Carrier: verizon

Chinio007 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
email gets sent automatically but if your spam checker filtered it out then you can also download it from Olipro->Creations(&Unlocker_Download); - HTC Unlocks

i've downloaded the rhodium unlocker but i have a problem i flashed the hard spl but when i try to unlock the radio i get an error im running windows xp sp3 i have installed net 2.0 3.5 and 4 but i doesnt work. tried also on windows 7 64bit the the program wont start

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development