View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 09:23 AM
cmonex
VIP Member

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo2010 View Post
I also have the same error that it cannot validate, and check my email... I haven't moved from my location or anything, I have flashed the SPLHard in step one and that's it can't get threw step 2 also... Why is help so hard to get and its been 3 days and still no reply from anyone even his blog... I am about to take a trip and need this phone (HTC Sprint Touch Pro2) but can't get help, I can't even find the "remote help" site to have them do it remotely... Still hopeful and waiting yet another day... TRMiller
1. if it's that verification error (Olipro explained to me the IP check is in place to avoid fraudulent people), then it will be enabled either when Olipro personally replies to you OR at the latest within 48 hours after your first attempt (this is an automatic process in most cases). you say it's 3 days, so 48 hours is up so try again and it should work now, most likely.
apologies for that wait, it's just that he wanted to avoid people buying with a stolen card etc.

2. the remote assistance thing is available through talking to Olipro. (i.e. he can perform the steps for you remotely if you want that. I don't do this myself, only him, sorry.)

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex

Last edited by cmonex; 12-20-2010 at 09:25 AM.