PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Wasga is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

Cmonex is still helping people. At least she is still here. All I want is to use this phone as prepaid in the US. I have used the same computer, no firewall, connected directly to the modem, to do everything with this. I have the same IP as I started with, so I doubt that there is an issue with the IP. I know step 1 works because I have installed Energy ROM to see if it would work, and I have no problems there. Something else must be going on. I have decided to give them another 48 hours to at least try to help. If I get nothing, I'll have to file a complaint with Paypal.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasga View Post
Cmonex is still helping people. At least she is still here. All I want is to use this phone as prepaid in the US. I have used the same computer, no firewall, connected directly to the modem, to do everything with this. I have the same IP as I started with, so I doubt that there is an issue with the IP. I know step 1 works because I have installed Energy ROM to see if it would work, and I have no problems there. Something else must be going on. I have decided to give them another 48 hours to at least try to help. If I get nothing, I'll have to file a complaint with Paypal.
weird that the email never arrived. it's faster to handle the verification that way, so that's why that's ("check your email") the standard answer. I believe your case has been handled by Olipro since then (i.e. unblocked - he handles this sim unlocker stuff, not me). if you have any other issues, do post via the ticket.

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex

Last edited by cmonex; 02-11-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:04 PM
VIP Member

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pctek4456 View Post
I am here still waiting after replying to the verification email, its been over 48 hrs and the unlocker is still not working. I wonder if those guys are not around and I'm stuck with a sim locked phone.
yes, we both are around. usually it's unblocked within 48 hours.. is it still complaining about verification?
Old 02-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 tp touch n some other one
Carrier: sptint

pro-audio-lv is a n00b

well im frusttrated why would a person that has done so much for hacking our phones only give u a replacement download on warrenty repairs ,i fixed my phone myself(main board) and was told i couldnot get a new download ...... bs is what i say .we are makeing people cash while they shit on us. donationware my ass!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Wasga is a n00b

Sorry I haven't had a chance to update. I did finally get my phone unlocked and am now on another carrier. Thank you Cmonex for your help.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

twolostminds is becoming a great contributor

Hey all,
Is this still up and running? I read the thread and followed the instructions for submitting a pre-sales question via the htc-unlocks ticket system back on 3/28 and still haven't received a response. It's kind of disheartening.
WinMo 6.5 MightyROM RhodiumW
Addicted to MightyROM & Coffee
Old 05-17-2011, 02:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

fjcarden is a n00b

Hi,
I hope this is the right thread to post my question. I have a sprint htc tp2 (less than a month old). It came with WM6.5 I have installed it Vin's neodium rom, and then later unlock it with Olipro's tool, then patch it with 2.32.00WU radio, and everything works (I have youtube playing audio in HD videos, and I have also an ATT sim card in it). However, I have noticed the data speed is now slower than with the original settings (before rom and radio patch). Also, I used to overclock it using WinMo @ 768, now it cannot reach that speed. Am I doing anything wrong ? I do not care much about the overclock, but the speed is kind of an issue.
Thanks for your replies,
Francisco.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:24 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolostminds View Post
Hey all,
Is this still up and running? I read the thread and followed the instructions for submitting a pre-sales question via the htc-unlocks ticket system back on 3/28 and still haven't received a response. It's kind of disheartening.

sorry, the "pre-sales" was the issue, fixed now + I replied to your PM too
Old 05-23-2011, 11:26 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjcarden View Post
Hi,
I hope this is the right thread to post my question. I have a sprint htc tp2 (less than a month old). It came with WM6.5 I have installed it Vin's neodium rom, and then later unlock it with Olipro's tool, then patch it with 2.32.00WU radio, and everything works (I have youtube playing audio in HD videos, and I have also an ATT sim card in it). However, I have noticed the data speed is now slower than with the original settings (before rom and radio patch). Also, I used to overclock it using WinMo @ 768, now it cannot reach that speed. Am I doing anything wrong ? I do not care much about the overclock, but the speed is kind of an issue.
Thanks for your replies,
Francisco.

it could be the ROM or something you installed.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjcarden View Post
Hi,
Thanks for your replies,
Francisco.
Vinn's ROM is known to be fast. I would ask in that thread about your issues. There is usually lots of help to be found there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development