PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 10:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 6.1
Carrier: Sprint

bishaudio is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

eariler someone menitoned that using the HSPL would allow you to flash the radio without any problems. Did that ever get clarified?
Old 03-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (TP2 or BlackBerry: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

incorrect. you must purchase the sim unlocker in order to flash these radios, or you will get an error message.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6700,moto q ,samsung omnia
Carrier: Verizon

winstonwolf is just getting started
Re: [SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlo

if i have a tp2 on the verizon network with a bad esn can the sim still be unlocked for use with t mobile ???
Old 03-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonwolf View Post
if i have a tp2 on the verizon network with a bad esn can the sim still be unlocked for use with t mobile ???
yes it can.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

johnnymac is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGemini1979 View Post
Go easy, it's a legit complaint.

I had the same issue when I first tried to unlock my SIM. The RhodiumWUnlocker.exe has 3 parts, the first part is supposed to unlock the HSPL to allow it to be flashed. It failed numerous times.

It was only after I used this HSPL unlocker (http://hpcmonex.net/htc/rhodw/Rhodiu...R3_100HSPL.zip) that I was successful in progressing to steps 2 and 3, and reflashing the radio to complete my SIM unlock.

To leaderbuilder, if you continue to have difficulties in your phone's current state, it may be time to consider a Hard Reset of your TP2.

To the OP, thank you for this great app! I am able to successfully communicate on both AT&T and TMO's networks, data and all. One question, though... have you had the opportunity to test this unlocker on any of the WinMo 6.5 ROM's? I'm anxious to upgrade to the 6.5 ROM from Sprint when it drops, but not at expense of having my SIM relocked, or worse.
I had to use this HardPSL too. Same scenario as the above... after I used this hardSPL version, everything went smoothly. Thanks for the post^^^^!!!!

Also, as a previous user asked, is there an application that will allow you to easily switch from GSM to CDMA? I know that you can go into the phone settings, and change it but is there a simpler way? Thanks!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache 6700, HTC Touch (Vogue), HTC TouchPro2

bilson is keeping up the good workbilson is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGemini1979 View Post
I had the same issue when I first tried to unlock my SIM. The RhodiumWUnlocker.exe has 3 parts, the first part is supposed to unlock the HSPL to allow it to be flashed. It failed numerous times.

It was only after I used this HSPL unlocker (http://hpcmonex.net/htc/rhodw/Rhodiu...R3_100HSPL.zip) that I was successful in progressing to steps 2 and 3, and reflashing the radio to complete my SIM unlock.
Same problem but different out come! Bought a new Touch Pro 2. Paid and used the RhodiumWUnlocker but the HardSPL part won't work. I found a newer version of just the HardSPL which worked perfect. When I went to reused RhodiumWunlocker, to run the Sim and Sercurity Unlocker, it keeps telling me I had to pay again. ($23 USD) Now I can flash ROMS but can't do a radio. Sent a ticket but no response. Will be a week 3/12/10.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

If you already unlocked another Pro2 with HSPL, can you use the same computer for the SIM Unlocker.?

How long does it take to get the program after submitting you IMEI number with payment?
Old 03-20-2010, 09:51 AM
Account Disabled

Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell
If you already unlocked another Pro2 with HSPL, can you use the same computer for the SIM Unlocker.?

How long does it take to get the program after submitting you IMEI number with payment?
it usually comes 5-10 mins. after payment. i would use another pc though, i've read people paying a couple times and still can't use the same pc.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

ATT-Half is a n00b

battery life is horrible how do you relock my sim (tried all patch radios)
flashing the stock radio doesn't relock the sim according to http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342 how do i go back to normal?

Last edited by ATT-Half; 03-22-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:37 PM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: HTC Fúckwit
Carrier: Bint PCS
Threadstarter

Olipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATT-Half View Post
battery life is horrible how do you relock my sim (tried all patch radios)
flashing the stock radio doesn't relock the sim according to http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342 how do i go back to normal?
unlocking the SIM can't affect the battery life, only changing the radio firmware can.

it's like saying "I opened my car door and I ran out of gas"
MOV R0, #0
There are no stupid questions, just offensive answers.
Hermes:
IPL: 1.04
SPL: 2.60.Olipro

Athena:
IPL: 1.00
SPL: 1.30.Olipro

Shamelessly accepting donations for Hard-SPL, CustomRUU and Athena-Unlocker/Hard-SPL
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development