PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmewoof View Post
Well after having my TP2 since last december I finally decided to try a custom rom (I still haven't even upgraded to 6.5 through the official htc update yet), and just downloaded the hard unlocker. The autoflash says that I've already unlocked before (I haven't, nor have I replaced my device, nor have I unlocked any other phone through this or any computer). Looking back a few pages I see that I'm not alone either... yuck. So from skimming the last few pages, if I'm correct, my options are to either donate ($6 to get something that was supposed to be free to try out stuff I don't even know if I'll like) or to write them but everyone says that their responses are an eternity to receive? Bleh, this sucks.
it's onl $6 to buy another license for the unlocker? (i know you dont need ANOTHER) well im having issues with my phone, but didnt want to get a replacement cuz i didnt want to deal with the headache of the unlocker... but if tis only $6, then thats no biggie...

can someone confirm its $6 to get another license?
Old 06-16-2010, 07:23 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
it's onl $6 to buy another license for the unlocker? (i know you dont need ANOTHER) well im having issues with my phone, but didnt want to get a replacement cuz i didnt want to deal with the headache of the unlocker... but if tis only $6, then thats no biggie...

Its 3 pounds....so its actually like 5 us dollars..
Old 06-16-2010, 07:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:

it's 4 GBP. which translates to $5.92 at today's exchange rate.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-16-2010 at 07:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:26 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
hey flyers...they up'ed it to 4 a few months back
Old 06-16-2010, 07:29 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
hey flyers...they up'ed it to 4 a few months back
thx for the heads up bro....

hahaha what a surprise...and they didnt update the site...lmao....I guess I can see them raising it with the great service....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
it's 4 GBP. which translates to $5.92 at today's exchange rate.
Thanks and thanked to both!

@flyers - I thought you walked off into the sunset...?
Old 06-16-2010, 07:57 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Thanks and thanked to both!

@flyers - I thought you walked off into the sunset...?
well sort of....just not defending the actions of them anymore....
Old 06-16-2010, 08:16 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
well sort of....just not defending the actions of them anymore....
yea...dont feel so bad man. i also made the same mistake.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: sprint

surfer01 is a n00b

well I read everything, downloaded and now it says they have detected me unlocking before, well I never have, but after reading the posts, figured I would pay for "instant" access, after running the unlocker again, it still says the same thing- that they detect that I have unlocked before! I have my paypal transaction number, any idea what I should try next? Thanks from a first time unlocker
Old 06-16-2010, 09:18 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer01 View Post
well I read everything, downloaded and now it says they have detected me unlocking before, well I never have, but after reading the posts, figured I would pay for "instant" access, after running the unlocker again, it still says the same thing- that they detect that I have unlocked before! I have my paypal transaction number, any idea what I should try next? Thanks from a first time unlocker
you have to choose the pay option in the unlocker when it tells you. then after you pay, the unlocker continue. sorry to give you the bad news, but you just payed 6 bucks for nothin.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development