View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 09:18 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer01 View Post
well I read everything, downloaded and now it says they have detected me unlocking before, well I never have, but after reading the posts, figured I would pay for "instant" access, after running the unlocker again, it still says the same thing- that they detect that I have unlocked before! I have my paypal transaction number, any idea what I should try next? Thanks from a first time unlocker
you have to choose the pay option in the unlocker when it tells you. then after you pay, the unlocker continue. sorry to give you the bad news, but you just payed 6 bucks for nothin.
This post has been thanked 1 times.