PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D, HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Sprint/Verizon

tornadog is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

I did the hardspl unlock. Is there anyway to go back to locked state?
Old 11-30-2009, 06:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornadog View Post
I did the hardspl unlock. Is there anyway to go back to locked state?
see post #2
Old 11-30-2009, 06:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by tltwelve View Post
ok, when i do a "flash dance" do i have to reinstall HSPL and flash custom rom of my choice???
no. once you unlock it, it stays unlocked untill you run the relocker in post #2
Old 11-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tltwelve View Post
ok, when i do a "flash dance" do i have to reinstall HSPL and flash custom rom of my choice???
Once you unlock using the HardSPL, you then able to flash any rom of your choice. I'm not sure what the flash dance is. However once you've unlocked once, your unlocked for good unless you use the relocker.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

officethug is a n00b

hi all,

im trying to unpack the unlocker but it wont even unpack due to virus scan.

I tried to add to my DEP list, but DEP only allow's .exe files...and like i said...i can't even unpack it in the first place...any suggestions?

I searched through the first 20 pages and didn't see any solutions...thanks in advance.

already done:
disabled AV
admin services --> services --> shut down all AV

--------------------------------------------------

Problem solved - uninstalled symantec AV

Last edited by officethug; 11-30-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by officethug View Post
hi all,

im trying to unpack the unlocker but it wont even unpack due to virus scan.

I tried to add to my DEP list, but DEP only allow's .exe files...and like i said...i can't even unpack it in the first place...any suggestions?

I searched through the first 20 pages and didn't see any solutions...thanks in advance.

already done:
disabled AV
admin services --> services --> shut down all AV
If you tried adding it to the allow list and disabled your AV, then your only choice is either to run it on another computer, or make note of your antivirus install key and uninstall it. Then once youve unlocked and flashed, then you can install your virus protection again.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

faboluis is a n00b

I just spent last 4 hours trying to get this to work and nothing..i disabled AV i went to bootloader screen etc I got the 0% frozen screen etc basically what alot of people experienced before....if I do that donation thru htc unlocker website will that 100% work or will I go thru the same thing?
Old 12-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboluis View Post
I just spent last 4 hours trying to get this to work and nothing..i disabled AV i went to bootloader screen etc I got the 0% frozen screen etc basically what alot of people experienced before....if I do that donation thru htc unlocker website will that 100% work or will I go thru the same thing?
There isnt a gurantee as the problem could be your AV. If it keeps getting stuck, try to disable your av, firewall, av firewall, and then try again. If you done that and still cant get it to work. Make note of your AV key, uninstall your AV, then try again. If that doesnt work, use the support link from their website. I'm using Norton which I love but it's Norton Firewall was blocking the HardSPL even though i disabled the AV part of Norton.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

faboluis is a n00b

I searched online on how to disable AV and it was to right click on my computer-manager-service and applications-services- then I would go to the 4 symantec folders and disable those...what am I missing?
Old 12-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Sometimes even doing that does not disable it. You already spent 4hours on it, uninstall and reinstall your AV, what do you have to loose? Just make sure to make note of your install key.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development