PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

dkillgo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Ok im lost got the hard spl ran it its from OliNex now downloaded roms to pc do i need another ruu program tried to flash from sd card goes to load and stops goes back to tri color screen
Old 11-29-2009, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Telek is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkillgo View Post
Ok im lost got the hard spl ran it its from OliNex now downloaded roms to pc do i need another ruu program tried to flash from sd card goes to load and stops goes back to tri color screen
Woah need a bit more info than that.

What exactly are you doing and using?
Old 11-29-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

abuttino is a n00b

I guess I have given up trying to unlock this phone. c'est la vie
Old 11-29-2009, 08:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

psyman is a n00b

i have an "sprint cdma htc touch pro 2" and i use it in greece with my gsm "wind" sim card and i wand to instal this european rom "HTC_Touch_Pro2-WM6.5-RUU_Rhodium_S_HTC_ELL_1.86.482.1_Radio_Rhodium_4.4 9.25.17_Signed_Ship" do i have any damage to my phone with this rom?
Old 11-29-2009, 09:19 PM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint

whiteyman24 is just getting started

anyone know how to get the HardSPL to work after you've installed it once? my brother and I both have a sprint touch pro 2, after he saw that it worked for me, he now wants to do it as well. He downloaded it from the same IP address on a seperate laptop, but it still says that it's already installed on his device. I've e-mailed customer support and got no response. I will be willing to donate if it works.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

Telek is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteyman24 View Post
anyone know how to get the HardSPL to work after you've installed it once? my brother and I both have a sprint touch pro 2, after he saw that it worked for me, he now wants to do it as well. He downloaded it from the same IP address on a seperate laptop, but it still says that it's already installed on his device. I've e-mailed customer support and got no response. I will be willing to donate if it works.
You need to be patient - they will respond eventually but they've been slow lately.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

The unlocker works ONCE per HOUSEHOLD, not per USER. If you have an apartment or house with roommates and one person unlocks their TP2 on the same network, then NOBODY else can UNLOCK on that same network NO MATTER how many DIFFERENT computers you use.

I believe it even disables unlocking if you take that one laptop to a different network to unlock. Remember, NOT ONE free per USER, one free PER HOUSEHOLD. If you UNLOCK, then you CAN'T unlock your wife or NOBODY elses in your HOUSEHOLD.

You take a phone to work and unlock, then NOBODY else at your job can UNLOCK. If you need additional unlocks, then you HAVE TO contact them through their support link.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

tltwelve is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuprotocol View Post
The unlocker works ONCE per HOUSEHOLD, not per USER. If you have an apartment or house with roommates and one person unlocks their TP2 on the same network, then NOBODY else can UNLOCK on that same network NO MATTER how many DIFFERENT computers you use.

I believe it even disables unlocking if you take that one laptop to a different network to unlock. Remember, NOT ONE free per USER, one free PER HOUSEHOLD. If you UNLOCK, then you CAN'T unlock your wife or NOBODY elses in your HOUSEHOLD.

You take a phone to work and unlock, then NOBODY else at your job can UNLOCK. If you need additional unlocks, then you HAVE TO contact them through their support link.
ok, when i do a "flash dance" do i have to reinstall HSPL and flash custom rom of my choice???
Old 11-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TPduce
Carrier: China Mobile

rashomon369 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuprotocol View Post

Ok I'm confused. Someone posted a pages back that they tried unlocking it at a neighbor's house (new IP, new computer, but same phone) and it still wouldn't work because the unlocker software took the phone's IMEI and stored it on their server.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work

Exactly. You can only use it once per phone. So if your trying to unlock the same phone somewhere else, then you can't do it. Although the file is not a virus, but theres a reason all our virus protections are telling us it is one. You can only unlock a phone ONCE, and then you have to pay. However, you can unlock another phone at a diferent location where unlock has not been used.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development