PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith79 View Post
I downloaded the Unlocker the first day it came out. Just ordered a swap unit, will I have to use the new Unlocker or can I use the first unlocker I got the day it came out?
it's best to use the new one, but not necessary. if you are unlocking a second device, then it will probably detect that, and not allow you. If that happens, then follow instructions in first post to get authorization to unlock 2nd device.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
it's best to use the new one, but not necessary. if you are unlocking a second device, then it will probably detect that, and not allow you. If that happens, then follow instructions in first post to get authorization to unlock 2nd device.
Cool. Thanks for the quick response!
Old 11-06-2009, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work

Unlocked and flashed ROMs several times! v1.0 unlocker successful using Windows 7 build 7100 RC1 evaluation copy! Currently using Energy ROM build 23081, smooth as silk!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 running XDANDROID full time
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

skyguy04 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbram View Post
+1 where can I find "SSPL-Manual-RhodiumW.zip"? Maybe I'm blind but I don't see any attachments to the original post.

Or, maybe I'm doing something else wrong. First I connect the phone to the PC via active sync and that works fine. Then I launch the unlocker. I'm told to click ok which I do, then right away my device screen goes black and active sync disconnects. After that, nothing works and my phone is locked up. The only way to get it back is to remove the battery.
I was having the same exact problem. Turns out I needed to hit "continue anyway" to a dialog box that was in the background trying to install the "HTC Sync" driver. After hitting that, everything worked like a charm.

Thanks to all who developed this!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks cmonex for the help

Transaction ID: 0HP25268074155726
Old 11-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

mrmuffin911 is a n00b

Ok, after combing through 55 pages I have not seen the same problem I am having. Ran the HardSPL, and other than having to give permission on the handset, it was flawless. Checked the bootloader (power+vol down+hangup for Telus phone btw) and it shows 1.00.OliNex but no security unlocked on the top. Ran the unlocker several times, and hard reset but still no security unlocked banner on the bootloader screen. Running Windows XP, admin account.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmuffin911 View Post
Ok, after combing through 55 pages I have not seen the same problem I am having. Ran the HardSPL, and other than having to give permission on the handset, it was flawless. Checked the bootloader (power+vol down+hangup for Telus phone btw) and it shows 1.00.OliNex but no security unlocked on the top. Ran the unlocker several times, and hard reset but still no security unlocked banner on the bootloader screen. Running Windows XP, admin account.
this thread has nothing to do with security unlocking. it's just for flashing the olinex hardspl, which unlocks your phone to flash custom roms. security unlocking is in this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93867
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

Chujax is a n00b

Transaction ID: 3V9313095N031853Y

Thanks for the work.

Having same issue with saying I've already unlocked a phone. I just received the phone in the mail today.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

mrmuffin911 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
this thread has nothing to do with security unlocking. it's just for flashing the olinex hardspl, which unlocks your phone to flash custom roms. security unlocking is in this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93867
On the diamond I previously unlocked, it showed the security unlocked banner on the bootloader. When I couldn't load the roms on the TP2 after running the unlocker, and did not see the banner, thought that might be the issue.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint CDMA Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd

Hi - the automatic option, for me, gets the firewall message and the manual option gets the 246 error immediately after I hit 'next' on the screen that says it's gonna take 10 minutes. It seems to talk to the device enough to pull the current 'image version' of 1.21.651.3, but the next screen is where it immeidately gives the 246 error.

I have Vista 64bit. I have Trend Micro turned down (options off, services stopped). Windows firewall is disabled, also Trend firewall. Activesync (Mobile Device Center) is connected and sync'd. I do have a corp proxy server that I have to go through. I could hard reset the device and see if that helps, but somehow I'm thinking that nots really the issue. Any thoughts on what to try next?

thanks

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development