PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

pm those details to me so i can help the folks in the sim unlocker . verizon is giving it away, so i guess just us sprint folks have to pay the toll!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
what got more difficult about it? this part of your message is unclear to me. can you please explain a bit more?
HSPL'ing the device, one time it took almost 4 hours just to HSPL, and I know all the normal step's I need to do to ensure it is done correctly, and tried 3 different computer's with the same result, and tried different usb cables as well, eventually it worked, and it wasn't the phones either.

And for the record, I am not trying to attack your work, I do appreciate everything, but the customer service is simply not what it should be. For example, I was interested in bulk unlocking at one point, but no one could give me a straight answer on if I could get a better price on it, so I decided not to do it anymore.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 06-03-2010, 11:35 PM
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
I hope this gets figured out razor. there are two people that I know trying to help the elite team; you in the hspl thread and me in the sim unlocker. hopefully, we both don't get kicked to the curb for our opinions.
I'm not a big player in this game like you guys, but if theres anything I could do, let me know
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:37 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worsin View Post
I have to agree with this i have same issue.

I own 2 touch pro 2 phones (girl and i) and recently had to replace them both and now i cannot unlock them. I have paid the fee several times over the past year from replacing phones but it does not seem to keep track of that.

Tried every computer i own, (one of them is brand new) my internet is new as well because i just moved yet i get "[Error 246] Device Not Responding" when i try manually and I'm told i to pay up when i try auto.

I just want to flash back to what i had before but i cannot.

Does this mean i have to pay 2 more times to flash my phones?

Yes you have to pay two more times, because the IMEI or however its verified its different then the original, its just a PTIA to have to try and stand on one foot while leaning sideways with one hand on a bottle of soco and the other holding the phone at a 90 degree angle
Old 06-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
I'm not a big player in this game like you guys, but if theres anything I could do, let me know
appreciate it, but it ain't about helping anymore. the site has favorites now, if you're not a favorite and say the wrong thing, you get "da boot".
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:07 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
appreciate it, but it ain't about helping anymore. the site has favorites now, if you're not a favorite and say the wrong thing, you get "da boot".
this boot?

or this boot?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:08 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
and for the record, I always say whats on my mind, if i get the boot so be it, I won't back down if I know I'm right, and I gotcha back
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Account Disabled

so do I, never helps lol. I don't know about you or razor, I say let the ppcgeeks-anointed "elite team" clean up their own shit.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:21 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
so do I, never helps lol. I don't know about you or razor, I say let the ppcgeeks-anointed "elite team" clean up their own shit.
yup, a gift and a curse, and if this sounds wrong so be it, that "elite team" name sounds self appointed/anointed.

The real elite team are the members like you and razor(and me sometimes when people aren't asking questions that have been answered), and obviously quite a few others that help out people and noobs in need for sometimes not even so much as a thank you, but you do it anyway, thats what I would consider elite.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:23 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
pm those details to me so i can help the folks in the sim unlocker . verizon is giving it away, so i guess just us sprint folks have to pay the toll!
something I noticed too, as being a reseller/distributor, the verizon branded tp2's seem to have more problems then the sprint/us cell versions

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development