PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 12:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

websurf is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telek View Post
There is a relocker that you can run, just search for it. How did they find out and why do they care? What exactly happened and how do you know that this is why they cut off your service??
This is for all that have Verizon touch pro 2 and try to HardSPL the device. Please be careful.

to answer your question. I have no clue, the phone was working for a few day with the custom rom. then this afternoon i tried to make a call by pressing the call button. I see a RED line of text say " Initial setup is requred" i went ahead and ignore the message and make the call but it didn't go through. Automation system said "we are sorry but we need to transfer to an external operator" that's it. can't make all at all. so i decided to reflashed to the original ROM. after i finished then repress the Send Button to make call it show "Activate your phone" i went ahead then i see it went out to download something into my phone. while it downloading it show the RED text say " SPL UNLOCKED" so it means they dectected that my phone is HARDSPLed. ****ingnggg AAAaaaaaa. after the download thing it said the phone is activated and ready for use. but when i make call the automated system said, Sorry "we can't authenticate your phone". that's it im done unless i can RELOCK the SPL to orginal again. but Any please let me know if i RELOCK the original SPL will it brick my phone like loosing the USB connection or something as i see someone mentioned. Will it work as normal as it was before the HardSPL? Please let me know.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

Telek is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by websurf View Post
This is for all that have Verizon touch pro 2 and try to HardSPL the device. Please be careful.

to answer your question. I have no clue, the phone was working for a few day with the custom rom. then this afternoon i tried to make a call by pressing the call button. I see a RED line of text say " Initial setup is requred" i went ahead and ignore the message and make the call but it didn't go through. Automation system said "we are sorry but we need to transfer to an external operator" that's it. can't make all at all. so i decided to reflashed to the original ROM. after i finished then repress the Send Button to make call it show "Activate your phone" i went ahead then i see it went out to download something into my phone. while it downloading it show the RED text say " SPL UNLOCKED" so it means they dectected that my phone is HARDSPLed. ****ingnggg AAAaaaaaa. after the download thing it said the phone is activated and ready for use. but when i make call the automated system said, Sorry "we can't authenticate your phone". that's it im done unless i can RELOCK the SPL to orginal again. but Any please let me know if i RELOCK the original SPL will it brick my phone like loosing the USB connection or something as i see someone mentioned. Will it work as normal as it was before the HardSPL? Please let me know.
The "SPL UNLOCKED" if happening on reboot is normal. It just sounds like your phone needs to be reactivated - not sure why but there's a code to dial for that.

Just try the relocker - search in these forums it's not hard to find. Install it and see if it fixes your problem. Considering that nobody else has had this problem I find it hard to believe that Sprint is singling you out unless it's a prelude to a massive strike - except they have no reason (really) to do so. Except for a few people who are abusing their unlimited download packages with tethering they lose nothing by having people having unlocked phones.

So anyway try the relocker and see if that works.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DroidX...TouchPro2
Carrier: verizon

tillithz is keeping up the good worktillithz is keeping up the good work

you need to dial *228 and select option 1, then let it reboot. then should be fine. what you say was in red text "spl unlocked" is normal when programming phone ota. just do the *228 and option 1 and you should be good
Old 02-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touchpro 2
Carrier: verizon

ffuselli is a n00b

i used the unlocker great stuff thanks
Old 02-11-2010, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Spring

mp3ster is a n00b

works perfect!!! Thanks!
Old 02-12-2010, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Dorenda is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Dorenda Send a message via MSN to Dorenda Send a message via Yahoo to Dorenda

I am having problems running the unlocker. My virus scanner will not allow it to run and I have tried several work arounds. Anyone else having problems with this?
Old 02-12-2010, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

Telek is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorenda View Post
I am having problems running the unlocker. My virus scanner will not allow it to run and I have tried several work arounds. Anyone else having problems with this?
Yes you need to disable your virus scanner or add it to the exclusion list in order to make it work. Which virus scanner do you have?
Old 02-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718

am trying to unlock hspl on my tp2 but during the process flashing process it gets suck at "0%" and stays like that and then i try to do it again i get error on my tp2 saying "radio cannot unlock"

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Old 02-13-2010, 07:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Dorenda is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Dorenda Send a message via MSN to Dorenda Send a message via Yahoo to Dorenda
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorenda View Post
Yes you need to disable your virus scanner or add it to the exclusion list in order to make it work. Which virus scanner do you have?
I have one through my ISP it's from WOW Cable Company.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

lie07 is a n00b

is SIM should be unlocked? i tried this and i got an error... it was stuck on 0% for some reason..?>?>..

what if i don't want sim to be unlocked? i dont wanna buy it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development