PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00
Re: [11-26-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 V1.6.1 [Build 21864] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
Bullhead, you see what i mean about the proxy sensor in call? how as soon as it gets close to ur face or when u put ur finger near it it shuts the screen off in call.
Yeah, I see it now! Can't believe I never noticed that. Thanks for the info. I just set it to lock now which eliminates the risk of me hitting random buttons or hanging up on the person I'm talking to. Thanks!

And I'm still lovin the ROM! I'll get some quid to ya when I get some money in my checking account.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

Quote:
Thisi s because you haev set up the GSM connection first so CM guardian which i use to set the connections via my cab thinks thats your default and keeps setting it back to that. Its doing what its designed to do which is set the connection for the user via connections.xml
Ok, so I can edit connections.xml and change the default? What about when I'm actually in Europe? It's going to start defaulting back to Verizon even though I'm on Mobitel? Can I just disable CM Guardian? As a service or from it launching at all?
Old 11-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
Ok, so I can edit connections.xml and change the default? What about when I'm actually in Europe? It's going to start defaulting back to Verizon even though I'm on Mobitel?
when your in europe what i would do is delete the connections.xml, switch to GSM and let the connection setup set ur GSM data

until then i wouldn't bother setting it up and just use the vzw provisioning. and then once in eu delete the connections.xml and then switch to GSM only and bam it will ask u to set up

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

Quote:
when your in europe what i would do is delete the connections.xml, switch to GSM and let the connection setup set ur GSM data

until then i wouldn't bother setting it up and just use the vzw provisioning. and then once in eu delete the connections.xml and then switch to GSM only and bam it will ask u to set up
That'll work..thanks for quick response. Anyway to fix this in the next release? The Stock Verizon ROM had the great feature of automatically switching between GSM and CDMA data connections depending on what setting you were on, CDMA/GSM only.

Also, I just tried deleting connection.xml and it erased my connection settings and reran the VZW provisioning, but both my Verizon and Mobitel connections are back with Mobitel as the default.

Last edited by isdnmatt; 11-27-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
That'll work..thanks for quick response. Anyway to fix this in the next release? The Stock Verizon ROM had the great feature of automatically switching between GSM and CDMA data connections depending on what setting you were on, CDMA/GSM only.

Also, I just tried deleting connection.xml and it erased my connection settings and reran the VZW provisioning, but both my Verizon and Mobitel connections are back with Mobitel as the default.
ill look into this. it was probably the phone settings package doing this. im not sure if this can be enabled in the usc phone settings package. but im sure i can find a fix.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00

Hey Jugg, I tried doing the panoramic wallpaper thing stated on post #3. Made image that is 1200X800 res, named it panoramic, dropped it in Windows, rebooted. My wallpaper didn't pop up, so I went into settings and changed it myself. The wallpaper is there on the Home tab, but it's not on the other tabs.

Any clue what I might be doing wrong?
Old 11-27-2009, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6800 /ppc 6700 /TP2/Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

kgb247 is keeping up the good workkgb247 is keeping up the good workkgb247 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Once i find soemthat look nicwe ill be including them, atleast the slider, the white flip clock well i kinda like that but i wouldnt mind doing something with the transparency around the weather.
awesome, i can patiently wait. i wanted to do it myself, but i am hearing that modding these entities can cause all sorts of wakyness. will you update here or place in themes etc....

still lovin the rom!

Old 11-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:

I think i havwe solved this issue, now when u add a gsm conenction it should keep your vzw one. this will be in my next release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
Hey Jugg, I tried doing the panoramic wallpaper thing stated on post #3. Made image that is 1200X800 res, named it panoramic, dropped it in Windows, rebooted. My wallpaper didn't pop up, so I went into settings and changed it myself. The wallpaper is there on the Home tab, but it's not on the other tabs.

Any clue what I might be doing wrong?
I will post a cab for this, i forgot to. Its a mod from a user on xda, that i tweaked a lil.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:21 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgb247 View Post
awesome, i can patiently wait. i wanted to do it myself, but i am hearing that modding these entities can cause all sorts of wakyness. will you update here or place in themes etc....

still lovin the rom!
Go for it yourself for now....I mod mine after each release and have absolutely no issues....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009 11 27_13 19 30_0000_111f.jpg (53.0 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-27-2009, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does anyone know if Sprite Terminator works with this ROM? I'm using the stock Sprint ROM with the Sprint tweaks cab installed, and Sprint Terminator can't get a GPS fix with that configuration (it worked before I installed the tweaks cab). So I'm looking to install another ROM, but would like to confirm Sprite Terminator works before I install it...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development