PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 05:35 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [01-21-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21881] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
have had the same issues with dialer..missed a few calls where I slid to answer and it just hung on that screen..I had one lock up so far ( but as usual my money says that one is user error)
"disconnect after" setting on hdtweak caused this till i stopped using it. just a thought.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:08 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
have had the same issues with dialer..missed a few calls where I slid to answer and it just hung on that screen..I had one lock up so far ( but as usual my money says that one is user error)
I also had it lock on phone slide to answer. I ll keep running it.

Started at 48% and climbed to 76% in about 5 hours.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: Sprint

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
"disconnect after" setting on hdtweak caused this till i stopped using it. just a thought.
thanks for the input, however I have yet to download hdtweak to this ROM.. could be something else I have on mine..I have added Mighty lock, Mightycarbon clock (really like this because I can still tap and get the other clocks--it also cleaned up the digital clock image someone spoke of earlier, briggs audiopara3, psshutxp, brent g. blue sense slider, brent g blue sense slider add on, brent g contacts, music, comm mngr, settings icons ( this all looks awesome combo'd with the X ROM)..I know that you have animation on your home screen (with diff wallpaper)..I have to accomplish that.. Darren, thanks again for the help and thank you X for the ROM..
Old 01-31-2010, 06:53 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i use this rom with a ton of apps and i use nanogroove while surfing and no lockups or high mem. i guess im luck cause i also rum mighty rom on my other tp2 and have no issues others are having in that thread, my phones are all i use to post also and i have a few posts under my belt. guess i better knock on wood.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:03 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

I also have had no lock-ups whatsoever....been running this bad boy hard...as usual...it is taking it well...only issue is weather animation with different background not working...but I really do not care for that...so i did not explore it too much...other than using Darren's background...still a no go though...
Old 01-31-2010, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

mathiass is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to mathiass

I've seen a couple bg4all cabs floating around, just for the sake of my sanity can someone please post one you used and works well with the xrom? thanks

rockin out with MaxSense
Old 01-31-2010, 09:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Odd discovery though. I know that we tell people all the time that a rom, has no affect over the radio signal I gotta say I aint so sure about that anymore. on the stock rom, and the last official mr. x rom I have full signal at my desk. However, the last three time I put the new beta on, my signal dropped down to one bar and stayed there. the second I flash back to the official rom or stock I go back to full signal. So I almost think that the "whiners" may have been correct when they said the rom changes the signal. I know it doesnt change the radio, but perhaps there is a dll file or something that is not letting the phone utilize the radio to its fullest extent. I dunno.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:00 PM
acs tester

very odd that wallpaper isnt working, im using it. lol
man these phones are picky.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

mathiass is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to mathiass

ok scratch my last question I found one, but I have another one..

anybody have or can point me to a cab that removes the top/bottom black bars AND works with this rom? I have tried a couple that have not worked

thanks!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: RhodiumW
Carrier: sprint

ghost_deini is just getting started

i was using internet sharing alot today b/c the linux wifi drivers for my card suck. after a few hours it disconnected and would not reconnect. so i soft reset a few times/waited a few hours and couldnt any data to work at all, not through opera, email or any other program. only after i hard reset did data work again. not sure how i broke it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development