PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00
Re: [11-26-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 V1.6.1 [Build 21864] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Thanks a million!!
Old 11-27-2009, 01:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

Is anyone having the problem with having to start the internet connection manually? If I try to update the weather without an active data connection, it says "no modem could be found," but if I got through the connections on the settings tab and activate the data connection manually, everything works fine.

This is on VZW.. any suggestions?

EDIT: About 30 seconds after I posted, I solved the problem. I had to go into Select Networks under settings and change the network that automatic programs used. That's why it worked manually, but not by itself.

Last edited by isdnmatt; 11-27-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:59 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
yea we Flyers know whats up....we also know we need you guys in another division!....lol
lol,we got the toughest division in hockey. side note: i just got call of duty 6,frogger launch,frogger(regular) and galaga wvga and they play sweet on this rom.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:00 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
Thanks a million!!
no problem, little google and bam, there it was. lol
Old 11-27-2009, 06:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6800 /ppc 6700 /TP2/Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

kgb247 is keeping up the good workkgb247 is keeping up the good workkgb247 is keeping up the good work

anyone know of any transparent sliders, clocks, or icons that exist for the htc sense in this rom, that actally work?

Last edited by kgb247; 11-27-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:47 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

LOVE IT!!!!! but yet you already knew that hun :-* mwaahhh
Old 11-27-2009, 08:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

lookin good juggalo_x
i'll take er for a spin today
Old 11-27-2009, 10:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgb247 View Post
anyone know of any transparent sliders, clocks, or icons that exist for the htc sense in this rom, that actally work?
Once i find soemthat look nicwe ill be including them, atleast the slider, the white flip clock well i kinda like that but i wouldnt mind doing something with the transparency around the weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
LOVE IT!!!!! but yet you already knew that hun :-* mwaahhh
that i do im glad you're liking it

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
lookin good juggalo_x
i'll take er for a spin today
cool let me how how u find it.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-27-2009, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & Evo

mark.wayne is just getting started

Real quick question - is anyone having any issues regarding the Sound Notification for the Event: New MMS?

I'm able to send and receive MMS just fine (having used the provisioning under Connections, plus the Arcsoft that was listed in Post #3), however my sound for this particular event just doesn't seem to be working at all.

I get the MMS downloaded icon on the taskbar, and when I check my messages (I'm running under Titanium), I see the MMS. I made sure the "Play Sound" event was checked off, and I checked off "Vibrate" for good measure, but none of these triggered.

When I send an SMS and receive an SMS, I do get an alert sound triggering - but I'm trying to narrow down whether or not this is just me, or perhaps something that I may have installed afterwards.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt

Thanks juggalo_x, i really like youre rom, can't wait to update when i get home today...

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development