PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 11:31 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [01-21-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21881] [SDConfig]

anybody opera looking like this wwhen they reply....all other text is fine....dont know what is up...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (21.1 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-29-2010, 11:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Gettin ready to USCC install now. gotta work in the morning so i will report my overnight test tomorrow after work.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:47 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

...forget it...was the font I installed....weird though....only affected when trying to post...
Old 01-30-2010, 01:19 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
...forget it...was the font I installed....weird though....only affected when trying to post...
steve=nOoB lol
i have a cool font cab but it changes website text too and thats not good for me, homescreen looks good though.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:02 AM
Raheinm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

One thing i did notice is that when you pull the phone away from your ear during a call it goes to the home screen instead of the phone screen..example lay the phone down call your voice mail keep moving your hand over the sensor so that that screen goes off and on and you'll see it revert back to the home screen during that call.
another thing... is there a way to change the wall paper and Keep the weather anim. I tried a Jet black backround with this new ui and it makes the clock stand out even more..
Love the work you put into this.
Thx
Old 01-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheinm View Post
One thing i did notice is that when you pull the phone away from your ear during a call it goes to the home screen instead of the phone screen..example lay the phone down call your voice mail keep moving your hand over the sensor so that that screen goes off and on and you'll see it revert back to the home screen during that call.
another thing... is there a way to change the wall paper and Keep the weather anim. I tried a Jet black backround with this new ui and it makes the clock stand out even more..
Thx
Weird I can't reproduce either of those issues.

Ok this is strange and its getting stranger lol

First time I flashed I didnt get the HTC messaging client hard reset a couple times and now I get the htc client and if I try installing the removal I lose the mms option altogether? lol I'm going to try another hard reset.

Ok did you slip in Backgroundalltabs without telling us? lol Ok so you did but as mentioned above me by poster it loses the animated weather background if you do not use default wallpapers

Anyone have a cab to remove HTC messaging reliably

Ok tested and confirmed working for me the fix for the flip clock setting back an hour an one minute eachtime you touch the screen cab attached
Also for us sprint users here is the MrX cab that will install PRI Profile update this works flawlessly.
I can not get the delete all cab to work properly?

Also IDKY it was left out but here is to turn the reply all back to Reply lil annoying issues lol I love THIS ROM!!!!!

LOVE IT

MR.X_Sprint_PRL_FW_Profile_Update.cab
Apristel Flip Clock Fix.cab
apristel_ReplyAll2ReplyFix.cab

Last edited by rjmjr69; 01-30-2010 at 03:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:57 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheinm View Post
Thx
im not using"mrx"wallpaper and my weather animation is fine.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:43 AM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
steve=nOoB lol
i have a cool font cab but it changes website text too and thats not good for me, homescreen looks good though.

lmao...that is the only damn thing it changed though was when replying on ppcg...

anyways after 12 hours of use and all loaded up...first off tried to test WLM but my battery died overnight..(was running the heck out of it before I crashed)...but I did leave it on for at least 8 hours with no issues...weather animations are not working for me either when I use a different wallpaper....did not notice it until it was mentioned....gonna play with it now and see what is up....other than that everything is rock solid!
Old 01-30-2010, 11:22 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
you're correct

Mike and my self have been working on this for more then a week now.
Does it look like this msn bug is fixed?

I am on telus stock since i had to get my phone warranty replaced and it took 3 weeks and I'm a little gun shy on flashing now.

I can confirm that the messenger bug also occurs on the stock 6.1 telus rom.

I'm thinking I'll flash the next version of this rom when it comes out maybe.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
Does it look like this msn bug is fixed?

I am on telus stock since i had to get my phone warranty replaced and it took 3 weeks and I'm a little gun shy on flashing now.

I can confirm that the messenger bug also occurs on the stock 6.1 telus rom.

I'm thinking I'll flash the next version of this rom when it comes out maybe.
THis is my second night in a row running the same tests i have been all week and the bug is not back

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development