View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 03:12 AM
rjmjr69
Almost a VIP

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-21-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21881] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheinm View Post
One thing i did notice is that when you pull the phone away from your ear during a call it goes to the home screen instead of the phone screen..example lay the phone down call your voice mail keep moving your hand over the sensor so that that screen goes off and on and you'll see it revert back to the home screen during that call.
another thing... is there a way to change the wall paper and Keep the weather anim. I tried a Jet black backround with this new ui and it makes the clock stand out even more..
Love the work you put into this.
Thx
Weird I can't reproduce either of those issues.

Ok this is strange and its getting stranger lol

First time I flashed I didnt get the HTC messaging client hard reset a couple times and now I get the htc client and if I try installing the removal I lose the mms option altogether? lol I'm going to try another hard reset.

Ok did you slip in Backgroundalltabs without telling us? lol Ok so you did but as mentioned above me by poster it loses the animated weather background if you do not use default wallpapers

Anyone have a cab to remove HTC messaging reliably

Ok tested and confirmed working for me the fix for the flip clock setting back an hour an one minute eachtime you touch the screen cab attached
Also for us sprint users here is the MrX cab that will install PRI Profile update this works flawlessly.
I can not get the delete all cab to work properly?

Also IDKY it was left out but here is to turn the reply all back to Reply lil annoying issues lol I love THIS ROM!!!!!

LOVE IT

MR.X_Sprint_PRL_FW_Profile_Update.cab
Apristel Flip Clock Fix.cab
apristel_ReplyAll2ReplyFix.cab

Last edited by rjmjr69; 01-30-2010 at 03:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.