PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 11:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-21-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21881] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_deini View Post
download acrsoft mms, the link is in the third post of this thread

Is MMS not installed by default for sprint when using provision cab?
Old 01-23-2010, 02:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Is MMS not installed by default for sprint when using provision cab?
The settings are installed, but not the actual MMS application. You have to download the cab and install it.

06 GTO Quicksilver/Red leather/M6, 1 of 104
Old 01-23-2010, 03:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

firefurby is keeping up the good workfirefurby is keeping up the good work

Can someone try to reproduce this bug:
Settings -> System -> Slide out Keyboard to Landscape mode -> Power

In this menu, while in landscape mode, are the battery and backlight icons split in half and the submenus inside not taking up the entire screen?

Thanks!
Old 01-23-2010, 03:23 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
good to see your USC device didn't catch fire with the vzw drivers

also thanks every one for the props and as usual please try to repor in what you find. For my sanity sake, make sure your not the root cause of said issue :P
thanks mr.x i flashed ur rom this morning trusting it would be nice and stable and was for a while...until i tried installing about my 4th or so cab and it just never finished installing stayed at like 100% but never said if was finished so i soft reset and then i was greated with this wonderful message

there was no way around it so i was forced to hard reset after restoring my important junk...

the day went by fine later, was enjoying music, all was well, then i tried re-opening up a music player i had been using all day and got an error saying the app wasn't signed or something so i thought ok ill just soft reset and itll fix, well after i soft resetted (it took a long time at the Touch Pro2 screen too) i got greated with the same wonderful message, i tried pressing other keys other than vol up and then was met with the blue Mr.X wallpaper but nothing else, i let it sit for a while then it proceeded to customize again and was met with provisioning screen so it hard reset it self.

i've never seen that screen ever before and i've been flashing lots of roms ever since i got my tp2 in november, i guess ill follow those steps on that thread and flash back to stock, but i'm very afraid to re-lock my spl if i gotta unlock it, i got a feeling the unlocker will force me to donate to use it again, won't it? or am i guaranteed multiple unlocks with my same IMEI?
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefurby View Post

In this menu, while in landscape mode, are the battery and backlight icons split in half and the submenus inside not taking up the entire screen?

Thanks!
ya i get that but its purely cosmetic, still works fine

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Sorry to hear that Tommy what was that last cab you were installing before it crashed so?
Old 01-23-2010, 06:54 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

it was the microsoft samsung intrepid rip of tellme, so the next time i loaded cabs i made sure i didnt install that, but something else triggered the hard reset, so i tried installing tellme again this time and it loaded just fine......? im gonna try and do what that thread says to fix this random hard reset, i doubt its the rom cuz im sure this was tested for long and i see no one else reporting that here
Old 01-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Just to confirm I had no problems with Tellme Intrepid cab install running auto mode in Sashimi with latest Mr. X rom.

Gary
Old 01-23-2010, 11:04 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefurby View Post

Thanks!
Yes this is a minor cosmetic bug, i missed it sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
thanks mr.x i flashed ur rom this morning trusting it would be nice and stable and was for a while...until i tried installing about my 4th or so cab and it just never finished installing stayed at like 100% but never said if was finished so i soft reset and then i was greated with this wonderful message

there was no way around it so i was forced to hard reset after restoring my important junk...

the day went by fine later, was enjoying music, all was well, then i tried re-opening up a music player i had been using all day and got an error saying the app wasn't signed or something so i thought ok ill just soft reset and itll fix, well after i soft resetted (it took a long time at the Touch Pro2 screen too) i got greated with the same wonderful message, i tried pressing other keys other than vol up and then was met with the blue Mr.X wallpaper but nothing else, i let it sit for a while then it proceeded to customize again and was met with provisioning screen so it hard reset it self.

i've never seen that screen ever before and i've been flashing lots of roms ever since i got my tp2 in november, i guess ill follow those steps on that thread and flash back to stock, but i'm very afraid to re-lock my spl if i gotta unlock it, i got a feeling the unlocker will force me to donate to use it again, won't it? or am i guaranteed multiple unlocks with my same IMEI?

Tommy, its time to flash the stock rom and do a few hard reset. i my self have not had this but apparently this is the fix for it according to the thread dedicated to users who randomly have this issue. I think MightyMike fixed his similar issue this way.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:44 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post

Tommy I have had this happen....although not that screen......as Mr X stated you need to flash the stock rom and hard reset...Tellme definitely did not do it as I am running that on this rom and have run it on multiple roms...as far as being scared of the un-locking process I have had no issues at all...I have done mine and also my wife's phone....and not more than 5 minutes ago I flashed a replacement phone...(all from the same computer)....so flash away and your problems will go away....
Old 01-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Tommy I have had that happen a few times as well. I had to do the stock rom raindance as well. Quick question. Do you by any chance have Pegasus Dusk theme installed? I have notice for some reason, Mr X does not play well with pegasus. Dont know if its the ROM and and my phone, or if juggs just has a vendeta against pegasus lol. but I only get that crash, after 6 hours or so of pegasus being installed. Kinda sucks cuz I love the dusk theme.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development