PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 01:14 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [01-21-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21881] [SDConfig]

When I installed the Arcsoft cab from page one I got an warning saying it wasnt designed for version and thus for would not display properly although it does look alright to me I do notice it has that really really annoying issue where when you click on the message it doesnt bring you to the input "text box" you have to click into the text box to start typing. Once you've viewed the message once if you come back to it it will populate to the proper spot????
Is there a newer or better version of Arcsoft that plays nicer? Size limit is also set to 1mg? This is on Sprint fyi
Also I for some reason can not get PRI and PRL update to install and work properly is this a 6.5 issue? It works on every other rom I've ever tried including all your previous 6.1 tp roms lol
I also have noticed when the phone wakes up from sleep I lose the ability to type with the hardware keyboard????? Until I soft reset I have to use the onscreen one.
Now I did install Swype so I'm not so sure if thats the cause I Did not notice before then so I will be doing a hard reset so Ill check on that

Oh yeah right from the getgo recources are getting eaten up allot imo I'm at 57% out of the box let it sit with nothing installed and it climbs to 64% rather quickly????

Other than that OMG what a rom as usual the best. I've only gotten to poke 2 pink holes trying to get to the stinky but having to much fun with the other 2 right now lmao!!! good weekend Jg
Old 01-24-2010, 07:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Arterion is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Arterion Send a message via MSN to Arterion Send a message via Yahoo to Arterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
slide bottom slider to settings then wallpaper. if you have custom ones just put them in wallpaper folder under my documents.
This changes the wallpaper on the home tab, but not any of the other tabs.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:59 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
like a little fam. in here, all thats missing is the bad child.(flyers2114)
Quote:
aaaaaa, your not him, nor do you wanna be him.
WTF!!!!....lmao.......I am the black sheep of the fam!

BTW.....GO FLYERS TODAY AGAINST PENS!!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 11:24 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
When I installed the Arcsoft cab from page one I got an warning saying it wasnt designed for version and thus for would not display properly although it does look alright to me I do notice it has that really really annoying issue where when you click on the message it doesnt bring you to the input "text box" you have to click into the text box to start typing. Once you've viewed the message once if you come back to it it will populate to the proper spot????
Is there a newer or better version of Arcsoft that plays nicer? Size limit is also set to 1mg? This is on Sprint fyi

Never have seen any type of message like that...I personally use 5.0.94....but any of the versions floating around will work...I also attached the 5mb size increase...

Also I for some reason can not get PRI and PRL update to install and work properly is this a 6.5 issue? It works on every other rom I've ever tried including all your previous 6.1 tp roms lol

Never used these...nor do I see why anyone does...but too each's own...

I also have noticed when the phone wakes up from sleep I lose the ability to type with the hardware keyboard????? Until I soft reset I have to use the onscreen one.
Now I did install Swype so I'm not so sure if thats the cause I Did not notice before then so I will be doing a hard reset so Ill check on that

I have Swype installed but have not used it...but the only downside to Swype that I have found is you have to backspace to bring up contacts....my keyboard works fine.....

Oh yeah right from the getgo recources are getting eaten up allot imo I'm at 57% out of the box let it sit with nothing installed and it climbs to 64% rather quickly????

This I found is normal...but it will hold at 60 to 70...everything runs great...

Other than that OMG what a rom as usual the best. I've only gotten to poke 2 pink holes trying to get to the stinky but having to much fun with the other 2 right now lmao!!! good weekend Jg
Also, did you hard reset after flashing...because it seems you have a few weird issues....
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5mb size.cab (23.9 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Raheinm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post

well what i do 1st is launch the regedit and delete arcsoft reg. I then install arcsoft add the server info. then got bck to the regedit and increase the values(99999999) is what i sett mine to and I'm able to receive 5mb videos..
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft 5.2.6.45U.cab (4.33 MB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterion View Post
This changes the wallpaper on the home tab, but not any of the other tabs.
This is the file I use to get custom wallpapers on all tabs. works pretty well for me.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Armani G is just getting started

Ahhhhhh!! Juggs make a GSM Version!! lol i'm on the new hspa network with an unlocked at&t tp2
Old 01-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

if i could get a tmo or at&t tp2 in my hands i would cook for it no problem.

I accept donations

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-25-2010 at 01:28 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

itbmd is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to itbmd

Hi there,

One kinda minor issue related to weather. Coming from CFay's rom, and his weather displays the local town instead of the major city. Does your rom do this?

For example my weather only displays New York no matter where I am. On CFay's it would display the local town as I went from town to town. If it can't, it's not a huge issue. Just curious if it's a setting I'm missing. On a side note this is the first time I'm trying your rom and so far so good. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Raheinm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Its working just fine for me.. when im at work it show that town and when im home it show's Raleigh.. so its working to spec for me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development