PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-09-10] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Ill be puttign in a mod that an xda user made that makes the W/M threaded look like HTC messenger. so it looks nice and is fast... and the bets part is it will work with MMS still so the best of all worlds.
Are you gonna be making it a hotfix/cab or a new ROM release? I just flashed 2/9 and I'll hold off setting everything up if it's gonna be a completely new release.

Edit: Is there any way to add just the threaded e-mail from 6.5.3 or is that not possible? I've searched to see if anything comes up from here or XDA and haven't found anything as of yet.

Last edited by fishingmedic; 02-11-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Are you gonna be making it a hotfix/cab or a new ROM release? I just flashed 2/9 and I'll hold off setting everything up if it's gonna be a completely new release.

Edit: Is there any way to add just the threaded e-mail from 6.5.3 or is that not possible? I've searched to see if anything comes up from here or XDA and haven't found anything as of yet.
It will be a release, but it will be a day or 2. and No i cant get the threaded email from the newer UI sys.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
It will be a release, but it will be a day or 2. and No i cant get the threaded email from the newer UI sys.
Cool, I set 'er up and will await the update. That sucks about the email but what can you do... just gotta live with it.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Ill be puttign in a mod that an xda user made that makes the W/M threaded look like HTC messenger. so it looks nice and is fast... and the bets part is it will work with MMS still so the best of all worlds.
sweet that sounds great!
Old 02-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Watch the forums tonight, i will have my Base 2.5 rom out with the new Manila_2_5_20121225_0
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Spring

mp3ster is a n00b

nice! Thanks!
Old 02-11-2010, 03:12 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Watch the forums tonight, i will have my Base 2.5 rom out with the new Manila_2_5_20121225_0
oh yea.....been waiting for this X...I hated 2.5 but now that it is becoming more stable, am liking it a lot...
Old 02-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Just a forewarning, i am tossing out the 2.5 messaging client. its too much screwing around with the MMS, i will be using the 2.1 client with the threaded sms manila skinned.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:58 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Just a forewarning, i am tossing out the 2.5 messaging client. its too much screwing around with the MMS, i will be using the 2.1 client with the threaded sms manila skinned.
I agree with this for sure!!
Old 02-11-2010, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
sounds like a dream

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development