View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 11:47 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-09-10] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Ill be puttign in a mod that an xda user made that makes the W/M threaded look like HTC messenger. so it looks nice and is fast... and the bets part is it will work with MMS still so the best of all worlds.
Are you gonna be making it a hotfix/cab or a new ROM release? I just flashed 2/9 and I'll hold off setting everything up if it's gonna be a completely new release.

Edit: Is there any way to add just the threaded e-mail from 6.5.3 or is that not possible? I've searched to see if anything comes up from here or XDA and haven't found anything as of yet.

Last edited by fishingmedic; 02-11-2010 at 11:49 AM.