PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 12:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcon View Post
K maybe this has been asked but what in the world is the Footprints tab used for? Anyone wanna help me with this one? haha
I believe it is suppose to stamp where and when a picture was taken. Like your exact location, but I do believe people are saying it doesn't work....
Old 11-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
have a couple questions that hopefully someone can answer.

I just flashed and i'm getting ridiculous battery life like 10 hrs per 20% drop with push email. On stock it would've dropped like 45-50%. Is this right? And it seems like my charging light never goes out even when i reach 100%... just stays orange.

My main question is about RAM. On boot i start in the low 50s and after a couple hours it stays in the 70s even when i close everything. On stock rom it was like that because of push internet and opera not actually closing. On the stable NRG ROM it seems opera closes and that there's no push internet in manila2.5... so i'm wondering why so much used RAM now? Is this just what we should expect from using the new manila? Or is there a registry edit i can make to bring the ram down to something lower? Thanks!
Battery life will always be worse after flashing any ROM. Your battery calibrations are lost after a flash. So, either use the phone for 3 days and it'll be back to optimal, or do a full discharge/charge, and it should be optimal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
Maybe someone could check this for me. I'm on Sprint Touch Pro 2. On the keyboard I'm getting some ERRORS. When I try to get the forward slash / (fn + j = /) I get the : and if I want the : symbol I need to do the fn + n = / which is not the the symbols that are on my keyboard. I think these were fine on the stock Sprint Rom. If someone could test these it would sure help. Could be my device or it could be NRG's Rom...I'm not sure. There are a couple other symbols that are not working correctly also but if someone could check on their device (Sprint, but maybe others) I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.
Guys, when answering his question, you can just point him to the existing FAQ. That saves everyone the trouble of uploading the same CAB, and he will also find other info that he'll need later.

And feel free to simply post a direct download, like, Sprint Keyboard Fix - DOWNLOAD. That saves you the effort of uploading to PPCGeeks, and it saves PPCGeeks some bandwith.

Your choice, just making it easier for ya all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcon View Post
K maybe this has been asked but what in the world is the Footprints tab used for? Anyone wanna help me with this one? haha
It's where you can take a picture, and it "GeoTags" it with your location, etc. I don't think it works right now, though.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:48 PM
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ace, do I need to flash back to this ROM or will we see an update some time today?
Old 11-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Ace, do I need to flash back to this ROM or will we see an update some time today?
Idk, NRG disappeared last night. He said he was really busy with life stuff earlier, but that he'd have last night free to cook, but maybe he got busy again. He'll release something in time, that's all I can say now.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace10134 View Post
Idk, NRG disappeared last night. He said he was really busy with life stuff earlier, but that he'd have last night free to cook, but maybe he got busy again. He'll release something in time, that's all I can say now.
Okay, guess it was my fault and pre-ejacked by flashing back to stock last night, lol.....

Well going forward and taking your advice, I won't be flashing back to stock first and I will see how that goes.....But my first problem because of this, I am coming for ya!!!! J/K
Old 11-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

couple issues to report, running UC seems to be painfully slow, couple that with the fact that UC progress isnt show makes for a lot of head scratching. i dont know if it is froze cause i missed a file or if it is still running just very slow.

also, each time i flashed this rom (jumped around trying roms out) my time zone is set incorrectly and i have to go through the windows phone services screen to fix.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by arayba View Post
hello there call me a noob or what but ive been playing around with this energy rom and id have to say its Amazing all around but my problems i found and i know were addressed before were
1.MMS ( still awaiting on that fix )
2. I noticed that there's no Vz Vav or VVM icons for Verizon anybody have any ideas on that thanks

welll great work as i sit here and awaite more news

this version will work for you with the exception of it only being able to play through the speaker, for some reason it just won't play through the earpiece.
Attached Files
File Type: cab vvm61_pro_release.cab (1.30 MB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
this version will work for you with the exception of it only being able to play through the speaker, for some reason it just won't play through the earpiece.
What does that CAB do? Whats the official name of it? I'll add it to the FAQ, if you tell me that. thx.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace10134 View Post
What does that CAB do? Whats the official name of it? I'll add it to the FAQ, if you tell me that. thx.

It's Verizon Visual Voice mail. It basically is just a shiny way of getting your voice mails from verizon, I like it because it gives you the ability to download the audio files and also loads your contacts pictures and name if they are in your contacts.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
It's Verizon Visual Voice mail. It basically is just a shiny way of getting your voice mails from verizon, I like it because it gives you the ability to download the audio files and also loads your contacts pictures and name if they are in your contacts.
K, very cool for you Verizon folks I'll put that up on the FAQ, under Stock Apps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development