PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 08:56 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

the beta had the auto lock on but not on the official..... how do i set that up... without the password?

Old 11-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
I'm on Verizon. I just landed in Calgary and this message pops up repeatedly, even though I get an EV connection. It pops up so often that it's making the phone unusable:

"Device is registering on a voice service only network. Data services are currently unavailable."

Just thought I'd reiterate if you are on Verizon, you will be in for a rude awakening with this (or any of the other custom ROM's), if you are planning on going anywhere you will be roaming. This message pops up every 5-10 seconds & there's no way to stop it. I'm in Canada right now and ended up flashing back to the stock ROM.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

G-Sensor still around? Is that a useful app? TIA
Old 11-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Ok I found a cab to enable the regular native windows settings from the start menu if anyone wants it. I don't like how it brings me to the setting tab in manila. I'm more old school this way.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Enable Setting.cab (1.0 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-16-2009, 09:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro
Carrier: sprint

jdmcivicguy is a n00b

fixed

Last edited by jdmcivicguy; 11-16-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcivicguy View Post
help. how do you flash this rom? i have flashed many, but am having difficulty with this one. i have used both energy and mighty roms. how to do this one is beyond me. i tried via activesync and sd card. help
Download, Extract, click on ROMUpdateUtility,exe
Old 11-16-2009, 09:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

tway22 is a n00b

Anyone having issues with ringtones? It would work for a few hours and then when anyone calls in, my phone would not ring or vibrate. The vibrate and ring settings go back to just ring and nothing works. Thanks.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung EPIC 4G
Carrier: WIMAX 4G

popularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to popularbelief420 Send a message via Yahoo to popularbelief420

4 any one still using r1 and still not satisfied with so called "ram leak" i used a cab from xda called fdcsoft taskmgr 3.1 and killed some things like bt tray and the voice cmd.exe and saw a drastic improvement. Juicy, thank you for the incredible rom again. no problems thus far with r1 keep up the great work!
Old 11-16-2009, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Solipsist is keeping up the good workSolipsist is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketingdesigner View Post
Within TF3D Messages>All Messages>Menu>Settings>Options>Menu>MMS Server>SampleMMSC:
Ip is left blank
Port #: 80
Server Address: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
Connect Via: Verizon Wireless
Send Limt: 1024kb
Wap Vers: WAP 2.0

Click "done." The only other things I changed were updating the registry entry with CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll so that the data connection bars display correctly (there is a cab for this) and under communications>menu>connections>manage existing connections, I updated Verizon Wireless and CDMA1x connections with the username (use your cell number) "5551234567@vzw3g.com" and password of "vzw". Saved, restarted phone. I'm using SMS just fine through TF3D and when sending MMS, either go into winmo side or your photo album and send MMS that way. It opens up the ugly old looking winmo texting and sends/receives just fine for me. Winmo may work for sms too, but I don't care to test it as I don't use it except when I have to (mms). Again this is for VERIZON TP2.
I made these changes (except for the DLL for the data bar display), but for some reason I also had to make an additional registry change before I could successfully send an MMS msg using WM messaging. I had to add a key to
HKLM/Software/Arcsoft/ArcSoft MMS UA/Config/mm1/WspHeader. I added a String named "x-vzw-mdn". The value is your phone # (9145551212). Soft reset, and then I was able to send MMS messages.

Last edited by Solipsist; 11-17-2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Removed unrelated/useless info
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Lurker

JustinAF is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
the beta had the auto lock on but not on the official..... how do i set that up... without the password?
I've been using this cab - works great.
Attached Files
File Type: cab LockDevice_V1.6.CAB (45.3 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development