PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

I had a weird issue today, got out of a meeting and went to check my voicemail and the keypad was gone. Just a square missing the entire graphic.

I had to reset my phone and it was back.

Also, I ran into an issue where I was getting an error message while sending/receiving email. It said it could not connect with any of my 3 email accounts.

Reset again and it worked after tha

I only have xpshutdown thing installed and musicid, nothing else, everything is all juicy
Old 11-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

sbraswell04 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by validoption View Post
That's the cool thing about XDA_UC. Click Start, then scroll down to the customize icon. Click that, and it will start loading everything in your XDA_UC folder!
i did tht and i get an error message saying

(file 'ZZZ' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found.)
Old 11-17-2009, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

regulator207 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by regulator207 View Post
Juicy Great Rom. Much faster than what I expected. A few issues though:

1. Outlook birthdays sync incorrectly. My contacts now display each birthday one day prior to their actual bday. It's been mentioned before.

2. When i manually sync a contact with facebook, the lillte facebook icon doesn't appear on their contact photo. It still sync's so it's not a big issue. Just doesn't verify that the contact has been linked to facebook.

3. I cant turn off haptic (vibrate) feedback with the onscreen keyboard. Anybody figure this out?

4. MMS through manila

Otherwise you have done an incredible job with this build of manila. I think most of my complaints are related to manila which may be out of your hands. Again, very good job.
5. After syncing a contact with facebook, the option to view their albums is available but does not show pictures when selected. It appears to try to load the images but just shows a placeholder with a red circle with a line through it.

6. Can't get my SMS (texts) to show as threaded in the default viewer (not manila) even when threaded is selected in settings --> system --> text messaging.

I'll keep updating this as long as I have this rom flashed. Thanks again for the hard work.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Lurker

sbraswell04 is a n00b

so i just went ahead and did the mms cabs one by one and it still doesnt work. keeps saying un able to down load picture...please help??? i dont even kno if my pics are going through
Old 11-17-2009, 08:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

EtherBoo is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to EtherBoo

Hey guys, first post. I tried a couple of the other roms, and so far, this is my favorite (using R3), mainly because it doesn't have a weird background. One problem I'm having is with the keyboard. I opened Excel today and tried to use some of the symbols with the FN key, and the symbols didn't match up. For example, = was _ instead. \ didn't appear to have anything and would just give me a y. + was =, and the list goes on. Is there a cab, or a way for me to rebind the keys? Also, is there anyway for me to change the "Phone" soft-key to "Lock"? I know there is a program that will do it for TF3D, but I don't know if it works on this one (I haven't installed anything except MortPlayer). Thank you for any information, I really don't want to read through 200 pages of stuff.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:46 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
I agree. we need to figure out how Manila 2.1 handles SMS/MMS and implement it in 2.5. In 2.1 the HTC messaging works with the native WM messaging tab. When you tap the message in touch flo it takes you to the windows app. It just works better in my opinion.

Maybe someone with a deeper knowledge of registry editing can take a look at 2.1's registry so we can make the same changes in 2.5
That had nothing to do with the registry.... That was a manila script file that had been edited to make it point to the WM SMS.

dwizzy130

Old 11-17-2009, 08:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraswell04 View Post
so i just went ahead and did the mms cabs one by one and it still doesnt work. keeps saying un able to down load picture...please help??? i dont even kno if my pics are going through
I don't believe anybody has gotten MMS to work on Verizon with this ROM.

~John
Old 11-17-2009, 08:56 PM
Lurker

sbraswell04 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I don't believe anybody has gotten MMS to work on Verizon with this ROM.

~John
ok thanks
Old 11-17-2009, 09:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

kyle244948 is a n00b

Well I am able to recieve mms through mail switching over to sms/mms...havent been able to send yet tried throguh htc client and wm both show a status of it being sent with percentage show but will not send. Has anyone been able to SEND pictures through a VERIZON phone? If anyone wants to know how I am able to recieve, I will tell, just let me know.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle244948 View Post
Well I am able to recieve mms through mail switching over to sms/mms...havent been able to send yet tried throguh htc client and wm both show a status of it being sent with percentage show but will not send. Has anyone been able to SEND pictures through a VERIZON phone? If anyone wants to know how I am able to recieve, I will tell, just let me know.
I'm not sure if I can receive an MMS or not, I usually test this by sending an MMS to myself. Since this ROM cannot do that (I have spent the last two days trying to get it to send an MMS), I haven't really tested the receiving.

How did you get it to receive??

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development