PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 04:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

amjman is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

for the record, the 1% batt driver for sprint KILLS the battery for this ROM. thought I'd let everyone know. mine died last night, and it was the only thing i loaded. usually it lasts through the night, and through to the next day, esp since i turned bt off.

a

PS-and any ETA for R3? Just curious Juicy

Last edited by amjman; 11-14-2009 at 04:23 PM. Reason: add PS
Old 11-14-2009, 04:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjman View Post
for the record, the 1% batt driver for sprint KILLS the battery for this ROM. thought I'd let everyone know. mine died last night, and it was the only thing i loaded. usually it lasts through the night, and through to the next day, esp since i turned bt off.

a
umm ok, ive been running R2 with the 1% driver since Juicy released it and at most i lose 10% overnight if its not on the charger.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dmusic2 is a n00b

Anyone know how to get my mac(powerbookG4) to work with wifi router? The connection will only show up in computer to computer connections but not in the wireless networks? I can connect it computer to computer but I still cant get online! Please help!? I am on a sprint TP2.

Last edited by dmusic2; 11-14-2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: left out phone and carrier
Old 11-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dmusic2 is a n00b

Also,has anyone else noticed that the 3G option in communications can't be changed to auto mode? Mine is off and will not let me change it to auto. Is it supposed to be this way?
Old 11-14-2009, 05:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
I've yet to experience a random hard reset on ANY ROM, let alone MightyROM...!
Same here.

I also swapped back to MM from R2, & IMHO MM is the best most stable ROM available for everyday use.

I will certainly try R# when it's available however.

~John
Old 11-14-2009, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ryee34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Same here.

I also swapped back to MM from R2, & IMHO MM is the best most stable ROM available for everyday use.

~John
Which ROM are you referring to as the most stable for everyday use? I am curious to try it out.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:22 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Same here.

~John
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryee34 View Post
Which ROM are you referring to as the most stable for everyday use? I am curious to try it out.
I would say lets not hi-jack Juicy's thread about stable Roms....besides what is stable for you may not be stable for others in some instances....try em all out...Juggs, JD, Merdin, MM...etc...and of cousre Juicy's...

Last edited by flyers2114; 11-14-2009 at 07:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

I was on MM ROM too and It was a solid ROM but no Manila 2.5, which is the latest thing out there. JUICY's ROM offers Manila 2.5 and unlike many of those complaining about it, I have experienced a solid performance out of this ROM with ALL the eye candy associated with it. Among others, I tried Energy with M2.5 with both WM 6.5 and 6.5.1. Neither was anywhere as stable as Juicy's.

Yes, you have to tweak it a bit to get all the features working out of it, like MMS, but I have no problem with MMS. Im on Sprint and I am able to us Manila SMS and Arcsoft MMS so to all those leaving Juicy because of MMS, well its just a matter of not being lazy and not expecting everyone to just make everything work for you, you gotta do some work youself. I mean, if you want it to have all the features working right off the bat then stick with the Stock ROM.

And yes, do go bashing on Juicys thread and telling people to go to other ROMS. Those other ROMs are made public to all and its in the General Rhodium CDMA Upgrades page so if you want to try something else just joing in the conversation and go ahead and try the ROMs. Everyones phones work somewhat differently according to each individuals needs so one persons favorite ROM might not be suitable for another.

Just my 2 cent.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:43 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle244948 View Post
r2 is great but i have a couple of questins...why when i go to a page such as the start menu screen and go back to the today screen the clock as to go up an hour like day time savings time isnt...like its 1030 and when i go back to the today itll show 930 for a split second then switch to 1030...anyway i can fiz this?? also i was trying to load my contacts from microsoft myphone but it ont connect to it...any reason for this?? thanks
Answered by Juicy earlier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
nothing is "wrong" with flip clock... the "jittering" is just replaying the animation. it works as it is intended... it can be solved via cabs mentioned here by other folks.... im not bothering with visual customizations... i like seeing the animation

Old 11-14-2009, 07:53 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Same here.

~John
I honestly don't think that's an appropriate post in another chefs thread, unless of course you've been to every other chefs thread and posted the same comment? Alternatively simply post it in Mike's own thread...but I see you've already done that

Personally I find this ROM very stable. I don't use MMS, but as an earlier poster said, everyone uses something different.

Last edited by CovKid66; 11-14-2009 at 07:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development