PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 07:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle244948 View Post
i did run the carrier provision, i will try not this time, How do I update my profile and PRL? Thanks
start,settings,menu,all settings,system if the icons to update are cooked in, havent looked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Verizon

skillzo1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Unhappy Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

I really really love this rom and it's eye candy. But i have to flash back to Mighty's until the MMS and Youtube problems are fixed. They are really a killer for me amongst other tiny bugs. Love to see how R3 acts.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

acleansc4 is a n00b

Just flashed to R2, I couldn't wait any longer...used the SD card method...

After the flash, I did a hard reset, then proceeded to setup google sync, worked perfect, then setup the twitter, weather, etc. Everything working great & smooth so far!

I don't use MMS so that's not a deal breaker for me, feels like a brand new phone! Thanks Juicy!
Old 11-13-2009, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

da1stprince is keeping up the good workda1stprince is keeping up the good work
Talking Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by acleansc4 View Post
Just flashed to R2, I couldn't wait any longer...used the SD card method...

After the flash, I did a hard reset, then proceeded to setup google sync, worked perfect, then setup the twitter, weather, etc. Everything working great & smooth so far!

I don't use MMS so that's not a deal breaker for me, feels like a brand new phone! Thanks Juicy!
How come your not on clublexus right now?...lol (it's me nextlevelcoupe), welcome to the new addiction!!
Old 11-13-2009, 08:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

acleansc4 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by da1stprince View Post
How come your not on clublexus right now?...lol (it's me nextlevelcoupe), welcome aboard!!
Haha, I was worried I'd be spotted with this name...CL has been down...

Waiting anxiously for R3...but this R2 is pretty sweet...glad I didn't try MM, been hearing all those nasty hard reset errors it's been having...
Old 11-13-2009, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

da1stprince is keeping up the good workda1stprince is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by acleansc4 View Post
Haha, I was worried I'd be spotted with this name...CL has been down...

Waiting anxiously for R3...but this R2 is pretty sweet...glad I didn't try MM, been hearing all those nasty hard reset errors it's been having...
good to see you on here too- i was also wondering what happened to clublexus...
Hey Juicy, i've been using r2 since the release and i must say that so far(coming from the tp1) this is your best work! I've only had one occurrence of the tp2 SOFT RESETTING itself,but maybe the memory was at the limit when it happened. it never happened again..
Old 11-13-2009, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

Thanks for posting the fix for the signal indicator. One question: any way to have the battery life always show up in the top bar?

Actually, one more very stupid question. When R3 comes out and I update to it, all my settings are wiped out, correct? I must reinstall all programs, layouts, shortcuts, etc?
Old 11-13-2009, 09:36 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
Thanks for posting the fix for the signal indicator. One question: any way to have the battery life always show up in the top bar?

Actually, one more very stupid question. When R3 comes out and I update to it, all my settings are wiped out, correct? I must reinstall all programs, layouts, shortcuts, etc?

you can use the xda uc Juicy added to his rom but i havent played with it yet.. from what i have seen you make a folder in your memory card and place everything you want to upload to your phone... it will apply it to the new flash when it loads..

if not you have to add everything fresh..

i think Juicy posted the link about this in the 1st post... check it out

Old 11-13-2009, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

imacyou is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzrrich View Post
does anyone have cabs for sprint navigator and sprint tv that work on this rom??? that would make this rom perfect for me.....also i noticed that the sound when u press the keypad in landscape mode doesnt work as well as sound when u slide open keyboard. Anyone know how to set the lock/slide to unlock to activate by pressing top power button?
If you have sprint then you are contracted with telenav as well. the password should be the last 4 digits of your mobile number. the download file can be found here.
www.forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=24097
Old 11-13-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
you can use the xda uc Juicy added to his rom but i havent played with it yet.. from what i have seen you make a folder in your memory card and place everything you want to upload to your phone... it will apply it to the new flash when it loads..

if not you have to add everything fresh..

i think Juicy posted the link about this in the 1st post... check it out
Thanks man. I did read about it in the 1st post but I was under the impression that it was just to have it auto-install programs and such. It's cool, I'll live with reinstalling. It's just a lot of work setting the phone up perfectly! Especially after the hair-pulling experience of getting MMS to work.

I doubt this is related to the ROM but is there any way to stop every single person I ever e-mail from showing up in my phone contacts list? I really don't need some e-mail address from a spammer in Russia being on my contacts list when I go to make a phone call to my father.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development