PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 06:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsantos0907 View Post
So can i use my touch pro 2 keyboard for texting, email and web on manila 2.5? I dont really care for any other features being landscape like home or weather or anything that you dont need the keyboard for. But i think that if by installing manila 2.5 you lose keyboard functionality on the TP2 then for me it cripples it. Manila 2.5 is beautiful and the video looks amazing, but i need to have my TP2 keyboard functionality.

well since the disable htc messaging cab is in the rom the sms tab is nothing more than a place to read your sms. only in manilla is there no landscape. email and sms work fine in landscape as do all other wm apps.

i still use the keyboard a lot with manilla 2.5 roms. manilla doesnt take over windows its just a nice coverup to look at lol.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawfeegod View Post
Not sure if this has been posted here yet, over in the MMS collaboration thread there is a working fix for sending AND receiving MMS with the HTC client. I have tried it and it DOES WORK! This is for verizon, sprint is having troubles still. Check it out. I tried this on R5. w00t! Big thanks to ziggy741 for figuring this out.
Yea, it works perfect in R3 (with Verizon) also (the messaging tab works correctly, MMS send from the HTC app etc etc).

I never updated past R3 (with Dusk theme) because everything works perfectly for me in R3 (this is the first time I have ever been 100% totally happy with any system) & I'm done updating until some exciting new feature comes out that you have to update to get.

My son has an eNv3 & we sent/received MMS pics all day yesterday with me using the HTC app & the way it worked you would have thought it was the factory setup.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
Got it from the HD2 2.01 dump. Been testing a ROM with most of the packages from it for the past few days. Runs amazing so far!

Please do share with the rest of us.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:11 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Yea, it works perfect in R3 (with Verizon) also (the messaging tab works correctly, MMS send from the HTC app etc etc).

I never updated past R3 (with Dusk theme) because everything works perfectly for me in R3 (this is the first time I have ever been 100% totally happy with any system) & I'm done updating until some exciting new feature comes out that you have to update to get.

My son has an eNv3 & we sent/received MMS pics all day yesterday with me using the HTC app & the way it worked you would have thought it was the factory setup.
nice lil rub in, lol. im glad there makkn sum head way over in that other thread, i jus wish sprint was 1st an not verizon. ill stop hating, enjoy
Old 12-21-2009, 03:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

R6 is working great w/o the lag of the HTC Messaging Client. I wanna try MM's War but quite honestly couldn't bring myself to do so because R6 is just running so smoothly now
Old 12-21-2009, 03:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: verizon

svrushdog is a n00b

ok, you can make fun of me if you want, but I've been searching for awhile to find "configure" under the start menu to run XDA_UC but haven't been able to find it... can someone point me in the right direction?

I've just installed R6 tonight and want to update all my cabs....

please help a noobie.

thanks

gr
Old 12-21-2009, 04:55 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

thats because it would be under tools "customize"

Old 12-21-2009, 07:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

slvrdrgn123 is becoming a great contributor

I can't seem to send text messages to my email anymore. Anyone else having the same problem?
Old 12-21-2009, 10:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

DarkManX4lf is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by svrushdog View Post
ok, you can make fun of me if you want, but I've been searching for awhile to find "configure" under the start menu to run XDA_UC but haven't been able to find it... can someone point me in the right direction?

I've just installed R6 tonight and want to update all my cabs....

please help a noobie.

thanks

gr
Start>tools>customize will run the xda-uc feature.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

DarkManX4lf is becoming a great contributor

Anyone else notice that he sunny weather animation lags up the pbone? This didn't happen on mighty rom. Could it be 2.5 issue?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development