PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 11:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Ha$oN View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I am on R6 and havent been able to turn my bluetooth on at all. I have attempted to go in the bluetooth software and it tells me unable to start bluetooth and also through the conn manager.

Any ideas?
BT working fine here, so not sure what is going on there. Have you tried going to Settings - Menu - All Settings and selecting BT there? I didn't have to, but that's where I have to go to pair anything, and I know it should prompt you there to turn it on.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

I was reading and found no mention of a Youtube app in the Leo, but we all know that we acan access it thru IE or Opera, maybe thats why the sound is a hit and miss the prob. already found that out with testing. I for One do not use the youtube app but access it thru IE
Old 12-11-2009, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

pmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdiDave View Post
What cab did you use, i have seen several different one floating around and not sure what the difference is.
It's version 1.1.9.41. I think the stock version of Visual Voice Mail worked somewhat better. The only problem I've had with this version is it won't play the sound out of the earpiece like a regular phone call. When I direct the output to the "Earpiece" it seems that the sound is actually coming from the speaker, but at lower volume.

On the plus side, I don't remember having Bluetooth as an option on the stock version. I usually have to select "bluetooth" twice to make it work on my Touch Pro2. From my experience, that bluetooth issue has been with me on all ROMs. I think it's related to the version of VVM--but not sure.

Attached is the cab for those wanting it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Verizon Visual Voicemail.cab (1.30 MB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

lbjohnny is just getting started

Lovin Rom 6.

Small itty bitty prob.

When editing speed dial for Voicemail I add a pause pause & password to access mail (ppXXXXX) so it automatically enters password when I dial it.

This doesn't stick on a soft reset and has to be entered again

Reg edit anyone.

Thanks in Advance to anyone who can help..please

Old 12-11-2009, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G - Rooted

El Ha$oN is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to El Ha$oN

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
BT working fine here, so not sure what is going on there. Have you tried going to Settings - Menu - All Settings and selecting BT there? I didn't have to, but that's where I have to go to pair anything, and I know it should prompt you there to turn it on.
yes i did b/c i was going to pair something and that's the way i also do it. When i selected it(Blue tooth software through Settings - Menu - All Settings), it automatically asked me if i wanted to turn on BT i clicked yes and it gave me the message stating " Cannot Start the Blue tooth Stack"

I want to avoid a hard reset but of course if that is the only way to solve this issue then i will have to.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: verizon

stuart628 is just getting started

Okay so R6 is amazing, just one small thing anyone else have a problem where they will have the preview of a sms in touch flo 3d, touch it to open it up and it does nothing...you actually have to hit the all messages button in the bottom left hand corner?
Old 12-11-2009, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

germie is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargermie is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargermie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart628 View Post
Okay so R6 is amazing, just one small thing anyone else have a problem where they will have the preview of a sms in touch flo 3d, touch it to open it up and it does nothing...you actually have to hit the all messages button in the bottom left hand corner?

Yeah, I have this issue also, just found this out, wasn't really paying attention until now though!

HTC 6800 < HTC Touch Pro < HTC TP2 < EVO!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G - Rooted

El Ha$oN is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to El Ha$oN

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart628 View Post

that's the way it supposed to do it since juicy has removed the HTC messaging client. It is Native mms according to his channel log
Old 12-11-2009, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

faxmonkey is keeping up the good workfaxmonkey is keeping up the good work

I´m in a foreign country and can´t seem to get international sprint data service to work. May need to flash stock rom. can anyone get me a quick link to a stock RHODIMG so that i can flash from SD card?
Old 12-11-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: verizon

stuart628 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Ha$oN View Post
that's the way it supposed to do it since juicy has removed the HTC messaging client. It is Native mms according to his channel log

okay so just to make sure on how to fix this do I use the fix that was posted two pages back, and then I will have sms/mms working with the htc client?

by the way nice Rom Juicy thanks for all you do! especially your avatar

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development