PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 04:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G / HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

swurvv is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to swurvv Send a message via MSN to swurvv Send a message via Yahoo to swurvv
Unhappy Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
there is a cab that allows you to hibernate the phone (hitting the power button on top) and still allows you to keep the music playing

...ok i actually had the cab...never tried it but it should work..i got it from xda developers
Question so does the music player play without freezing or just stopping should I say it use to stop and freeze after like 45 seconds into a song.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:41 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by swurvv View Post
OH! where is your kitchen you had one for the first TP & DIAMOND we can really use that to your leaving us TP2 users in the rear!
Dude, it took until like the 5th Juicy 7 ROM on the TP to get a kitchen. It takes time to make one. Be patient or make one yourself.

dwizzy130

Old 12-11-2009, 04:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

swurvv is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to swurvv Send a message via MSN to swurvv Send a message via Yahoo to swurvv
Red face Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 353Entertainment View Post
DISCLAIMER: This is by no means directed at any particualr person...

I think what we're missing here guys is to each it's own. We all have our personal preference and just becasue my personal preference does not equate to yours does NOT mean that the ROM is useless or it's "broke"....

I for one loved the HTC Messaging client, but it was eye candy and that's it...I don't even use the WM Messaging, I use an old Threaded SMS cab from back in the day that i have been using on every single phone i have had since the 6700...and guess what, I have it mapped to hardware key, it pops up my text message when i receive with pic, and i love it!

Juicy has done a great job with his ROM development. If you don't like his ROM or his decisions on the ROM, cook your own or jump to another. No need to apologize in the thread. I tried MightyMike's and NRG and didn't like either, but i'm sure not gonna go in the thread and talk about how much the ROMS suck (They don't suck btw, just not my preference)...lol

I swear if i see one more "back to 2.1 for me" statement, i'll pull my hair out...(I'm completely bald btw). We all knew what we were flashing to prior to flashing. Fact: 2.5 does not support ladnscape....Fact: 2.5 does not support MMS.....Fact: if we had a better processor HTC Messaging would run fine...

It's pointless to keep going on and on about the same crap day after day... Come to think about it, There's probably a reason why Juicy never responds to those posts...

As stated earlier, this is not directed at any particular person....Ok, I am off my soap box now...
I think juicy should just make 2 versions for each crowd one with HTC messagng and one with it disabled to fix everyone why not juicy HUH?
Old 12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

swurvv is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Dude, it took until like the 5th Juicy 7 ROM on the TP to get a kitchen. It takes time to make one. Be patient or make one yourself.

dwizzy130
ONE your not juicy and I didn't ask for a harsh comment so keep ya 1 cent to yaself thanks
Old 12-11-2009, 04:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

jfizz88 is keeping up the good workjfizz88 is keeping up the good work

i have mms workin perfectly in r5 so im still using r5. recieve np all thru htc and send all thru native mms. but the problem with the native is that it wouldnt thread in the other versions of thsi rom. did he fix the native wm sms app to thread in r6?

Crispy EVO because its Toasted.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Question Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Hey Juicy, why is it that you don't put RSS Hub into your rom? I've had a hell of a time finding a working cab of the current RSS Hub and it struck me as odd that you would strip it out.

Since I don't know if anyone ever actually asked you why, I figured I'd just ask.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D 4G
Carrier: sprint

dadda is just getting started

i noticed when going to settings with the keyboard out the screen goes to nomoral mode and aslo in the settings- data services- social network click on for facebook the screen turns black with white boxes whit the keyboard opened.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzrrich View Post
Juicy first off R6 is my favorite Rom yet Secondly I have fount a few things that don't work which you may want to address in R7:

-Calender dates under contacts (birthday) is still a day behind the intended date
-keyboard slider sound is still not working (energy has a cool transformers sound option)

MMS worked great for me with Sprint after installng two cabs... and so far youtube works GREAT!!!!

Anyone know how to make the screen go to black screen when playing music through manilla music icon???....it is draining my battery and I keep hitting soft keys while its in my pocket lol

Can you please post those two cabs, bro?
Old 12-11-2009, 05:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

herbster is becoming a great contributor

I don't think so since I have no custom ringtones and no ringer here again...time to try another rom and many hours.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

I'm starting to feel like sending MMS is impossible with my phone...

I've tried just about everything.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development