PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 11:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler View Post
Nah, talking about the 3 icons below the calender on the home manila?
Yes that is part of 2.5, which this rom uses. It has more than that but on the home screen is the 3 icons, then scroll up to show more. I would love to see 4 smaller icons, and of course 4 column on the rest. Think there is a fix for that might look at it sometime. Just hate straying away from the good work Juicy does!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
it shouldnt take multiple soft resets for it to boot normally.

ive got the disable htc cab on and it boots just like it did before no issues at all.

personally im liking 2.5.

It'd pretty much do the patch every time I soft reset and it'd take ages for it start and sometimes it'd just hang and not do anything at all
Old 11-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Default Pagefile size in R1 is 15MB. I'm up'ing it to 32MB to see if I can get some increased TF3D performance out of it. Maybe 15MB isn't enough for the 2.5 beast.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
It'd pretty much do the patch every time I soft reset and it'd take ages for it start and sometimes it'd just hang and not do anything at all

odd, the only small issue i have is the 1st time i go to the SMS tab after a soft reset it takes about 5 seconds to display the message.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 & HTC HD2
Carrier: Verizon & T-Mobile

RKnight is keeping up the good workRKnight is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
Were you seeing the half black and other things in landscape? There are still some bugs with landscape mode....FYI
what I am referring to is something like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image[125].jpg (15.3 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Current Device: HTC HD2 Wife myTouch 3G & Touch Pro2 for SALE ~ ROM - Energy 6.5.X Series Wife .... in process of Rooting and finding a good 2.1 base with Sense 2.0 ROM ~ Carrier - T-Mobile ~ Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk soon to be 32 GB SanDisk
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

I've done hard resets and reflashed, etc, it's still like that..very weird..I thought a hard reset would fix the issue, and it didn't
Old 11-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Default Pagefile size in R1 is 15MB. I'm up'ing it to 32MB to see if I can get some increased TF3D performance out of it. Maybe 15MB isn't enough for the 2.5 beast.
Okay...reflashed with a 32MB page pool and it seems MUCH faster. But it could be the "butt-dyno". It seems much more responsive...moves through graphics much faster.

Someone else give it a try. Use the Pagepool Changer app and set the NBH to 32MB and reflash.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to evilecho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
are there alot of Sprint users still utilizing this ROM?
I am, Juicy's Rom is nice, simply and clean. not extra modded bars or icons.
I hate thats stuff.

The rom runs great. I have CleanRam running ever 6 hrs to free ram so i never i have to softrest.

Juicy I can't seem to install the nuerom battery tool, for fast charge. Is that already included in this cab?
[1x Sprint Touch Diamond][4x Sprint Touch Pro]
[1x Sprint Touch Pro 2]
Only phone ever paid for out of pocket... My first VM4500.....
Now I'm a Sprint Customer for Life!!!!!

Old 11-02-2009, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to evilecho

Quote:
Okay...reflashed with a 32MB page pool and it seems MUCH faster. But it could be the "butt-dyno". It seems much more responsive...moves through graphics much faster.

Someone else give it a try. Use the Pagepool Changer app and set the NBH to 32MB and reflash.
Where can I find the pagepool changer app.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Well, it's taking Juicy a while to get back to us now. I wonder if he's just finishing R2 right now and pushing it out to solve a lot of the issues.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development