PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
There must be something to that waiting to send a text message thing. I have absolutely NO lag! None. It works great.

Tp
you must not have much in your inbox then.

I go in every morning & delete all the texts/MMS etc from the day before & it's plenty snappy then (although manila 2.1 is still faster)

By the end of the day it is noticeably slower however & I don't believe anybody else's system running manila 2.5 is any different.

~John
Old 11-24-2009, 06:28 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
bla,bla,bla, more mms hoops, i just sent 50 pics with no problems.
I sent ten pics today using this ROM & they all went through just fine (& I didn't install ANY cabs for MMS).

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 11-24-2009 at 06:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

symyn is keeping up the good worksymyn is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
mmmm R4 time to flash lol

btw heres a mirror for those that have issues with rapidshare.
http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=7d5cb02

Thanks for this
Old 11-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

schoenkn is a n00b

Hi,
This is probably a silly question, but is this rom tethering safe? Also if i use the Wi-Fi router program, will i be charged similar to tethering or does that also get masked?
Thanks
Old 11-24-2009, 06:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Telus HTC Hero
Carrier: Telus

freebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfreebie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoenkn View Post
Hi,
This is probably a silly question, but is this rom tethering safe? Also if i use the Wi-Fi router program, will i be charged similar to tethering or does that also get masked?
Thanks

I searched "tethering" for you...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ng#post1356566
Old 11-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoenkn View Post
Hi,
Thanks
It is silly since you can just search. First search result was this.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2635

"Originally Posted by saflang
Downloading now, can't wait to install it. I love Juicy Rom's !!!
Juicy can you confirm this is safe to tether with Telus ???
Thanks again."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I don't want to lead you astray... I will never guarantee it.

If you noticed though, when the first tethering scare hit, my rom was unaffacted :P only mightymouse, NRGZ and juggalo_X had the issue
Old 11-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If we want to get the HTC MMS working, shouldn't we be tweaking the reg entries in HKLM\Software\Jataayu\Messaging & MMS instead of Arcsoft? I turned on logging in this app and it started creating error logs after I soft reset and tried sending messages.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
There must be something to that waiting to send a text message thing. I have absolutely NO lag! None. It works great.

Tp
Its people who install max manilla.. I only had the problem with juicy rom when i installed that. I haven't installed for r4 and works flawless.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erik450 is a n00b

Sorry but trying to figure out how to install the Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (so it'll basically look like the beginning of this forum on page 1). I've downloaded the link which gave me a folder called RUU_Rhodium_W_Juicy_R3. I've also downloaded (and about to install) RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3 to unlock it. I have a Verizon Wireless Touch Pro 2 that I'm trying to install this onto. Do I basically just unlock it with the HardSPL then drag the RUU folder onto my storage card and run it from there? Am I missing anything? Also, I've heard somewhere that portrait mode doesn't work when you pull out the keyboard - is this true? Thanks for your help!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 07:00 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Its people who install max manilla.. .
eer, no it's not.

I installed max once & hated it, so after my last flash I never reinstalled it.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development