PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 01:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO
Carrier: Sprint

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

I know in the past you had to uncheck tf3d before you installed something that had tf3d files in it. My question is what if you use xda uc and have it install some cabs that include manila files...will it install correctly if the phone has manila running while the setup is running? Or does this all happen before manila even loads the first time?
Old 11-18-2009, 01:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Here's a direct link for those that would rather avoid the third party download service:
Juicy Rhodium_W R3

Juicy, feel free to put this on the first page to help people get access to your ROM easier and faster.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

shotcalla is becoming a great contributor

I am still getting the sound error in Youtube:

Every 3 or 4 videos the sound disappears and the playback is continously buffering, making the playback impossible. Is anyone else having this issue?

Also, ive tried a couple of versions of RSS Hub, but either of them install correctly. I can install it but when i try to run the program i get an error. Does anyone have a working cab for this ROM?

__Sorry if these questions have been posted before.

I'm on Sprint, running R3, already did a hard reset and tried the clear storage feature, neither helped.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:07 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
I know in the past you had to uncheck tf3d before you installed something that had tf3d files in it. My question is what if you use xda uc and have it install some cabs that include manila files...will it install correctly if the phone has manila running while the setup is running? Or does this all happen before manila even loads the first time?
ok, so please take note: anything that would normally need a soft reset after install such as cab, maybe manila files, reg. edits; if you put those in the XDA_UC folder it will not prompt you after to soft reset or anything and will not take effect. so you will have to soft reset after you run the xda-uc for those certain things to take effect. and it would be good habit to do this anyways, IMO but make sure it is done running before you do

ex. i put the rhodium kb control.cab inside XDA_UC. after uc runs the program cannot be opened. reason being: if you try to manual install that cab it will ask you after to soft reset but w/ it in the uc it will not prompt you to do so. therefore it wont show till you soft reset yourself.

hope that helps
Old 11-18-2009, 02:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G, HTC EVO, HTC HERO,
Carrier: sprint

protomind is a n00b

So whats up with those fluffy clouds?
JK nice ROM
Old 11-18-2009, 02:14 AM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcalla View Post
I am still getting the sound error in Youtube:

Every 3 or 4 videos the sound disappears and the playback is continously buffering, making the playback impossible. Is anyone else having this issue?

Also, ive tried a couple of versions of RSS Hub, but either of them install correctly. I can install it but when i try to run the program i get an error. Does anyone have a working cab for this ROM?

__Sorry if these questions have been posted before.

I'm on Sprint, running R3, already did a hard reset and tried the clear storage feature, neither helped.
i agree, youtube is a hit/miss. sumtimes it works sumtimes it doesnt (volume). if you close out the program then restart, that has helped me and if that doesnt work then soft reset or maybe run the clean ram w/ close all applications as checked marked.

dont know bout rss hub but i use YOMOmedia and i think it has a nice UI and very customizable, you register (free) and can use on desktop an your account saves your feeds so after hard reset/flash only need to install cab and sign in and all feeds there. look for www.yomomedia.com
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:27 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can someone link me to the MMS patch?

MMS Fix (Sprint).cab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1257294339

installed zanyee disabler

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 11-18-2009, 02:28 AM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adavis99 View Post
I have no idea what this says... any translators available?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
yea yea another post/question bout mms... i know but honestly for 1 i read an keep up w/ this thread from day 1!!! an 2 this aint my 1st rodeo.

yea i read ppl posting how to's and they have mms working, but its been hit or miss w/ others. and every how to post differ from the next.

1. why is every1 saying install arsoft??? its already in the rom, explain whats the need for this 'double install'?
2. from what i read, there is NO way to send or recieve mms in the htc message tab. you need to use the wm email, correct?
htc message tab/client = SMS only
wm email = MMS
3. for sprint the settings for MMS are as follows, correct? name=SprintPCS; ip address= "BLANK FIELD"; port #=80; server address= http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms; connect via=sprint; send limit= 1024kb; wap version= wap2.0
? do you go to the following to put that information (this takes you to the htc client settings): scroll to txt message tab/click "all messages"/click (right softkey) "menu"/click "settings"/ click "options"/ click (right softkey) "menu"/ click "MMS server"/ tap the server availible to edit???
----or----
? do you go to the following to put the above information: scroll to email tab/click (right softkey) "menu"/click "MMS options"/click "servers" tab/ set "1" as default (as i have 3 options, all 'SprintMMCS')/then click the default 1 to edit???
----or----
do you have to do both (but to me, it only makes sense to do the wm 'arcsoft' settings cuz thats the 1 that only works for MMS)

*in order for myself to "edit" the arcsoft server settings i had to input/change the reg. that was posted by Dwizzy130* (will edit post once i find the exact 1 i used)

i can only recieve MMS and NOT send

pls can you (only if you confirm both send/recieve WORK on sprint) inform me on what i'm missing 'steps''reg. edits' or to answer any of the above questions. i am trying to not install another arcsoft UNLESS it is needed but you have to explain why not just cuz. pls dont tell me 'go to post ***' or my fav. 'READ' (go back up and read my 1st sentence)

thanks to any1 that can take the time, cuz i believe, if this post is answered in full, it will help not just me but many others
i'm not sure what it is you dont understand, i reread it and it makes sense to me and i'm sure if you been messing w/ mms you could make sense of it too. maybe to sumone that hasnt messed w/ mms would find it hard to read but then if that is you then you really couldnt help me

so your comment to me was useless; unless you want to highlight what it is you dont understand and then maybe i could try better to explain to you

thnks come agian
Old 11-18-2009, 03:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone know whats going on with Opera and turbo mode in this rom?

Every time I check turbo mode in the Opera Options>Advanced, save and close settings and reopen re-open them, turbo mode is unchecked again. Anyone else have this issue?
Old 11-18-2009, 03:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i cant get MMS to even send out for me....i quit back to stock i go

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development