PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 07:54 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by faxmonkey View Post
I have not been able to access picture/vid mail. If I'm wrong please send the link with the steps.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...36&postcount=1

Old 11-11-2009, 08:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
I never said it was juicys sms man thanks for your two cents even though i already know about my phone but why backup the text if i cant put them back on the phone cuz sense wont let that fly ..... anyways he asked for bugs and im putting one out thereTHANKS!
ill thank ya, you and others are a big help in this thread so thanx for helping me bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: uh oh, i think i just ARRIVED

ncsportic is keeping up the good workncsportic is keeping up the good workncsportic is keeping up the good work

love your ROM(s) Juicy! now, I know all about the whole Manila 2.5 Leo thing, but when do you think this landscape mode feature will be fixed? Not exactly looking for a timetable, but rather how it will get fixed. Will it be when someone at XDA finds the fix first or will we be waiting until a new HTC phone (with a keyboard & running HTC Sense) is released? Also, are all these bugs present on the Leo too? (not dissing you Juicy, all 2.5 ROM(s) for Rhodium are buggy). I would honestly be pretty angered if I bought such an expensive phone that CAME loaded with bugs. On second thought, the only real bugs I deal with daily are the ones in HTC messaging.

btw, i'm only at 70% battery! I would be at 20% or less right now using Mighty. Kudos!

Last edited by ncsportic; 11-11-2009 at 08:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

I personally don't think that there will be a fix. I predic HTC will not let there new sense release till almost quarter 2 of 2010 due the rapid rate of the new phone being release and wanting to stay on top of the game. The TP3 or whatever the name will be will have the new stuff, just wait and see.
And also no the Leo has double the processor speed of the TP2
Old 11-11-2009, 09:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
I personally don't think that there will be a fix. I predic HTC will not let there new sense release till almost quarter 2 of 2010 due the rapid rate of the new phone being release and wanting to stay on top of the game. The TP3 or whatever the name will be will have the new stuff, just wait and see.
And also no the Leo has double the processor speed of the TP2
I agree with most of what you say, but comparing clock speeds amongst ARM processors is useless unless its from the same family.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

mongoose0318 is becoming a great contributor

Is there anyway to install an older vserion of .netcf? I have a program that only runs correctly on .net 3.5 otherwise it throws an error. With this rom when I try to install it there is an error that a newer version is installed and must be uninstalled first, but there is no way to uninstall it. Thanks for any help.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dmusic2 is a n00b

I have had my sprint TP2 for 6 days now and I spent them researching and reading to find the most stable and hottest rom out there and I must say that "This Is It"!!! Juicy,you have a great rom here and I know R3 will be even better! Thanks for taking the time to make something like this for all of us to benefit from! It took me 2 days but I finally read through all 140 pages of this thread(outside links too) and it was very helpful in driving my choice of roms. I am new to this site and sonewhat new to the modding scene and I just have to say thanks to everyone here that contributed with their issues and solutions and even their opinions! It was all very helpful! Hopefully I can be as useful of a member as most of you were for me! Again, Juicy....THANK YOU!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

353Entertainment is keeping up the good work353Entertainment is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by faxmonkey View Post
OK... MMS is a deal breaker for me. Going back to stock.
Have you tried sMMS?
Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

faxmonkey is keeping up the good workfaxmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post

This is the last posted message on that thread and it's indicative of what i'm experiencing with it. Thanks though.. for a minute i was really hopeful.

"I got the sending and recieving via the WM app to work just fine
The problem now is that when i look at the mMS message i dont see the pictures i sent
Just a picture icon shows up
Anyone experienced this

Using Juicys R2 rom with the steps provided in this thread
Thanks in advance "
Old 11-11-2009, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

faxmonkey is keeping up the good workfaxmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 353Entertainment View Post
Have you tried sMMS?
No... i haven't. I'll read up on it and give it a try. Again though, i'm able to get the text to send and receive but no pictures or videos.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development