PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 02:15 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

hey, i would like to use this taskbar....
it's basically the andriod taskbar that mighty posted but it does not include the ugly colorful andriod cursor (only the taskbar). can somebody update the files inside to make sure "single volume control" and "youtube volume" works correctly with the correct .dlls? also would like to disable the stupid windows 6.5.x upper taskbar dropdown menu that is included in the cab.

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 04-05-2010, 04:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonzenze View Post
And where does one get this mysterious CAB?

Still pissed the WMWifiRouter doesn't do it.
Sorry, here you go -- used to be in the paperclip.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Enable Sprint Bluetooth DUN.cab (380 Bytes, 481 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

salvamag is a n00b

So i installed this ROM and i'm loving it, however, the blinking light does not blink whenever i get a new email or message. Yes, i already installed the .cab that is on the main posts. Any ideas?
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Sooo.... Started using Titanium again. Am I alone?

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-05-2010, 05:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
hey, i would like to use this taskbar....
it's basically the andriod taskbar that mighty posted but it does not include the ugly colorful andriod cursor (only the taskbar). can somebody update the files inside to make sure "single volume control" and "youtube volume" works correctly with the correct .dlls? also would like to disable the stupid windows 6.5.x upper taskbar dropdown menu that is included in the cab.
That cab won't work unless you're using Impact, and I doubt there is a way to make it work with this ROM since this is 6.5 and not 6.5.x as the DLLs are different between the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvamag View Post
So i installed this ROM and i'm loving it, however, the blinking light does not blink whenever i get a new email or message. Yes, i already installed the .cab that is on the main posts. Any ideas?
The cab on the first post only makes the notification light an available option, it doesn't actually enable them for notifications, you have to go and do that manually.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:03 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
I need to know if this ROM CFC Compressed or CFC Uncompressed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Uncompressed.
As Mike said, it's not compressed, but I did post the CFCd version a while ago, here's the links again:

Click Here to Download Manila patched with CFC

Click Here to Download all the Manila files CFCd

I also added these to Post #6 for others to find faster.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan

Last edited by ziggy471; 04-05-2010 at 06:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvamag View Post
Did you try going to Start, Settings, sounds & notifications, click on the notifications tab on the bottom, and then click on the appropriate event in the drop down menu? There is a box you can check so that the light will or willnot blink for certian events.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

FYI, I have tried the texting suggestion now and in the past since I upgraded my ROM to MR, and each time the Sprint website for the dowload errors out because it says my phone is not supported. I suspect that if I was running the stock Sprint ROM I would not have this problem.

Have you tried the text download method after being on a Mighty ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
To get the Sprint Football Live app:
text Football to 7777, and sprint will text you a download link. Or, you can download it from here

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-05-2010, 07:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
As Mike said, it's not compressed, but I did post the CFCd version a while ago, here's the links again:

Click Here to Download Manila patched with CFC

Click Here to Download all the Manila files CFCd

I also added these to Post #6 for others to find faster.

Z
much appreciated.

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 04-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SprintPCS

crackofdawn is a n00b

I'm having a weird problem with this ROM now. When I run a program it shows up in my taskbar ok, runs fine, etc. I can then push the X to minimize the program, or use the back key on the phone which does the same thing. On the home screen, if I then check running tasks from the icon in the upper right, the programs I just minimized show up fine and I can click on one to reopen it, etc... however, some short time later after I've turned my display off, etc, the programs just 'poof' disappear out of the task list both on the home screen AND in task manager. If I re-run them from the start menu, its like they're starting from scratch. The issue is I think they're still running from before as well, as the more times this happens, the slower the phone gets until things really slow down. I rebooted my phone yesterday and before I did, mail was taking >10 seconds to come up (not even the program just the HTC Sense mail screen.

Is this a bug in the ROM? Anyone know how to fix this or what I can check?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2