PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700 / 6900 / TP2
Carrier: Sprint

badb4c is keeping up the good workbadb4c is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I need to add a link to all programs. There is not one anywhere. The only way to get to the folder is to add a shortcut in the cookie monster tabs. I cannot add it to the right soft key bc cookie monsters theme uses it for its own menu shortcut. I would like a shortcut in a quick link. Or under the start menu. I could not change the left soft key through the registry either.

Thanks
Old 03-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristowong View Post
i know the connection works, but for some reason activesync doesnt work. i just tried use as disk drive and it shows my micro SD contents
Start -> Settings -> Connections -> USB to PC, then select 'Active Sync' and hit 'Done'
Old 03-28-2010, 03:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

aristowong is a n00b

hi, i did that and unchecked the box for activesync and now im getting a new error its connection 264 error?
Old 03-28-2010, 03:52 PM
N00b

aristowong is a n00b

unchecked the box for faster data sync that is.... the activesync box is still checked off
Old 03-28-2010, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

I was having the hard reset problem yesterday it hard resetting like 6 times in an hour, and i think i finally fixed it by doing the flash dance and extra hard resets.

Flash back to stock rom which for me was Sprint 6.5 official new rom, hard reset via button combo, relock, hard reset v.buton combo, hard reset (clear storage), reflash to mightyrom, hard reset with buttons, hard reset (clear storage) ....now no more problems so far running smoothly..The SOD from the last rom isnt happpening with this one either.Best Rom Ever by the way and running smoothly.....

for the hard reset via button combo i took the battery cover off...press the reset button and then press and hold the power button, send and end button til the screen prompts you to press VolUp to hard reset.

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
unchecked the box for faster data sync that is.... the activesync box is still checked off
There are several variables that could be causing this

So instead of going thru them all one-by-one, try flashing via this method instead since it doesn't require activesync:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375
Old 03-28-2010, 04:04 PM
N00b

aristowong is a n00b

thanks, i will try this one out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
There are several variables that could be causing this

So instead of going thru them all one-by-one, try flashing via this method instead since it doesn't require activesync:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375
Old 03-28-2010, 04:21 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
I was having the hard reset problem yesterday it hard resetting like 6 times in an hour, and i think i finally fixed it by doing the flash dance and extra hard resets.

Flash back to stock rom which for me was Sprint 6.5 official new rom, hard reset via button combo, relock, hard reset v.buton combo, hard reset (clear storage), reflash to mightyrom, hard reset with buttons, hard reset (clear storage) ....now no more problems so far running smoothly..The SOD from the last rom isnt happpening with this one either.Best Rom Ever by the way and running smoothly.....

for the hard reset via button combo i took the battery cover off...press the reset button and then press and hold the power button, send and end button til the screen prompts you to press VolUp to hard reset.
Its not the ROMs that cause SOD man its the stuff that is installed on the phone causing it...programs that run in the background or are memory intensive cause this problem...

Say does anyone know why when you add a program to the quicklinks a different program icon shows? This happened to me for facebook and google maps...anybody else having this problem and anyone know of a fix??

-------------------------

On a side not I got AP Mobile working again ....wooot for me...hahaha
Old 03-28-2010, 04:26 PM
TdiDave

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by godslunatk View Post

Thanks.
This fixed the problems using the Verizon Visual Voice Mail application.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

dsmile is a n00b

Quote:
i know the connection works, but for some reason activesync doesnt work. i just tried use as disk drive and it shows my micro SD contents
Do you have any devices listed in the Sync Center? If Touch Pro 2 is listed and status is "disconnected" when it should show "connected", try deleting the device then reconnect/set-up partnership. I have had to do this several times with different rom flashes.

Last edited by dsmile; 03-28-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2