PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

Rhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRhodium500 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

How do I enable the manilla start menu? I dislike 6.5 menu because you only have the choice to move to top instead of placing shortcut icons where you want them. I tried this cab but no luck. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...89&postcount=2
Old 03-25-2010, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
Color Taskbar by m6silver seems to work great with this version of mighty rom i have no issues coming from it and it gives the taskbar a more colorful look HeRe

I'm using the same taskbar as well as the cdma fix for it and I haven't had any problem as well been using since downloading your newest creation. So if I'm understanding correctly the sound will go away no ringer no notification nothing like that if so let me know and what would be a cool taskbar replacement and that is 100% compatible with your rom thank you. Also anyway to change the dialer I know I've asked a few times but haven't got a response. Thank you
Old 03-25-2010, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
A lot of the links in the wiki point directly to posts that were here before the thread got scrubbed by Mighty prior to the release of this latest ROM. You are seeing that message because you are trying to click on a link to a cab/post that is now archived and, therefore, only accessable to moderators and forum admins

If anyone needs a cab in the wiki that is no longer available, just ask for it in this thread and we'll all do our best to dig it up for you
Since you offered
Can you please post the (black opera start screen)?
Thanks
Old 03-25-2010, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
I'm using the same taskbar as well as the cdma fix for it and I haven't had any problem as well been using since downloading your newest creation. So if I'm understanding correctly the sound will go away no ringer no notification nothing like that if so let me know and what would be a cool taskbar replacement and that is 100% compatible with your rom thank you. Also anyway to change the dialer I know I've asked a few times but haven't got a response. Thank you
for the task bar try the darkninja _android . I beleive Curtis just added to the wiki.

For the dialer I think tjElite is working on one for us.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Thanks..

I'm just looking for a cab to place in my quick links to lock my phone. I have the soft key as lock right now but I'm looking for the Lock similar to the one in NRG's rom.
I know the old SenseUI2.1 stuff is a tad outdated, but anything in the SenseUI2.5 areas should work just fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
Since you offered
Can you please post the (black opera start screen)?
Thanks
Here you go, but these are only the screens, and not the cab for easy install.
Attached Files
File Type: zip operascreens.zip (28.5 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Curtis8; 03-25-2010 at 05:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
Is anyone else having activesync issues? I updated to the latest 2 days ago, but reflashed due to issues last night, and I have had active sync issues for 2 of the three flashes. It will sync 2-3 emails and then stop, and nothing I do can get it to sync again. The one time it was working, it wasn't working fully as I had it set to download as items arrived and I got a new email and was never notified on my phone. I'm setting it up with Google to sync with, and it had been working fine prior to the update. I tried deleting and recreating the sync multiple times and also soft reset multiple times as well and it's still not syncing.
Had some issues myself last night, it wound up being the usual suspect of unchecking "Enable faster data synchronization" in USB to PC connection settings, not sure if that will do it for you but perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcalla View Post
I've been looking, and can't find it...maybe someone else knows where the call info is
Thanks, yeah I just went through every setting page and could not find it. Talk time usage stats always showed 0's for me on stock 6.1 so I'm very curious to see if it works now, but of course cannot find it lol!
Old 03-25-2010, 05:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
bet my bottom dollar it kills ur volume controls in music tab + youtube + eventually kills sound all together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
Trust me bro so far this task bar is fully compatible don't try to fix something thats not broken. As far as the dialer tjELITE on page 116 post #1151 says he is working on one so just bookmark his site which is in his sig and if you have twitter go follow
Old 03-25-2010, 05:38 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA3SAR View Post
Here they are... Second screen is laslar Lock skin

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that schedules taking the trash out. lol

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis8 View Post
"Just one of the installs that I did from the Paperclip" Which install was that?

I guess if I knew which one, I would uninstall it, but I had too many back to back, and hoped that I could find someone that had a similar problem.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I guess if I knew which one, I would uninstall it, but I had too many back to back, and hoped that I could find someone that had a similar problem.
Could you at least open your "Remove Programs" and list the stuff that has been installed?

Updated the Wiki a bit, showed which links were broken and fixed several using Eschelon's Post.

Last edited by Curtis8; 03-25-2010 at 06:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2