View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 05:33 PM
rhyme187
VIP Member

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
bet my bottom dollar it kills ur volume controls in music tab + youtube + eventually kills sound all together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
I'm using the same taskbar as well as the cdma fix for it and I haven't had any problem as well been using since downloading your newest creation. So if I'm understanding correctly the sound will go away no ringer no notification nothing like that if so let me know and what would be a cool taskbar replacement and that is 100% compatible with your rom thank you. Also anyway to change the dialer I know I've asked a few times but haven't got a response. Thank you
Trust me bro so far this task bar is fully compatible don't try to fix something thats not broken. As far as the dialer tjELITE on page 116 post #1151 says he is working on one so just bookmark his site which is in his sig and if you have twitter go follow