View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 05:24 PM
boldaslove
Regular 'Geeker

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
Is anyone else having activesync issues? I updated to the latest 2 days ago, but reflashed due to issues last night, and I have had active sync issues for 2 of the three flashes. It will sync 2-3 emails and then stop, and nothing I do can get it to sync again. The one time it was working, it wasn't working fully as I had it set to download as items arrived and I got a new email and was never notified on my phone. I'm setting it up with Google to sync with, and it had been working fine prior to the update. I tried deleting and recreating the sync multiple times and also soft reset multiple times as well and it's still not syncing.
Had some issues myself last night, it wound up being the usual suspect of unchecking "Enable faster data synchronization" in USB to PC connection settings, not sure if that will do it for you but perhaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcalla View Post
I've been looking, and can't find it...maybe someone else knows where the call info is
Thanks, yeah I just went through every setting page and could not find it. Talk time usage stats always showed 0's for me on stock 6.1 so I'm very curious to see if it works now, but of course cannot find it lol!