PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Does anyone know what is going on with SENSE and the facebook contacts sync? I look in the windows\fbcontacts folder and all of the contacts photos from facebook are THERE. BUT none of them SHOW in the sense contact tab or in the facebook TAB or anything.. If I go to a contact and edit it and lick the photo icon to select a photo, I can then see the facebook photo but as soon as I save the contact, the photo is not there and you just have the silhouette of a person.. Any ideas? I thought deleting all the photos from the fbcontacts folder would re-link them but it didnt...

edit:

I just tried creating a new contact, then I linked it to facebook (since it didnt do it automatically).. Photo didnt come up... then went into the contact, edited it.. Clicked to select photo... I see the choice for FACEBOOK PROFILE AND I scan see the photo.... I select that and the photo, see it in the contacts, click DONE and the photo doesnt save into my contacts... any ideas??

ALSO when you link the contact, on the left of the name where the photo should be, all you get is the silhouette and not the photo.. I really wonder if there is an issue with FACEBOOK and SENSE

Last edited by djqwikcut; 08-09-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:52 AM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by tprime76 View Post
Sleep of Death..

Press Power.... TP2 still sleeping.... Press Power... TP2 still sleeping.

Eventually (anywhere from 5-15 seconds later) it pops back up. Really annoying
Or even worse the screen won't turn back on and you have to softreset!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Or even worse the screen won't turn back on and you have to softreset!

Once in a while I get this.. is there a fix?
Old 08-09-2010, 11:57 AM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Once in a while I get this.. is there a fix?
It usually means some operation is interfering with windows. sometimes if you're using a particular lock screen this causes this.

personally i'm overclocked (run 748mhz for a few days now up to 768mhz) and using a simple lock screen (program that just utilizes the build in wm6.5 lock screen) and I have not had the SOD in a while.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Tkt
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Tkt is just getting started

On the Mighty WEB there are 4 ROM's, what's the difference between those four ROM's?
Old 08-09-2010, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkt View Post
On the Mighty WEB there are 4 ROM's, what's the difference between those four ROM's?
the 6.20.10 is the latest update. Per mightyrom.com...

MightyROM RhodiumW 062010 Update Now Available!

With the release of the latest Verizon MR2 ROM, some new goodies have flown down the pipe which finally gave me an incentive to freshen up and enhance a few things with the MightyROM Series.

Under the project roms, Full Force is 6.5.x and special edition is an older update with a blue theme.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Damn!! Willy beat me to it...i guess i don't type that fast. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkt View Post
The official (OF) dated 6/20 is the main version. Its 6.5 and is the standard that all the other MR are based off of.
2) Special Edition (SE) is the official(6.5) w/ more eye candy. It includes an special theme by purian and some other things. Not exactly sure as I do not use SE
3) Full Force (FF) is 6.5.5 which was a stop gap uncomplete ROM released from microsoft. It has more fingere friendly menues but also has some bugs that are inherent to evey 6.5.5 ROM out there. There is nothing that our amazing chef here on PPC Geeks can do. I personally use this one and like it.

Your best bet is to try all of them and to see which one you like the best. they all have different things that different people like about each one.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Almost a VIP

HELP... MIGHTYROM just crashed again where the WINDOWS FOLDER was MISSING ... I had a backup so I am OK! WHAT is causing this? this is the second time it has happened....
Old 08-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

So Mighty is going to crack to get WM7 working on TP2 when it's released? I read that the HD2 was one of the phones that met the criteria hardware requirements that could handle it - not that phones won't work... Whatcha all hear or think?

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
Old 08-09-2010, 02:10 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
So Mighty is going to crack to get WM7 working on TP2 when it's released? I read that the HD2 was one of the phones that met the criteria hardware requirements that could handle it - not that phones won't work... Whatcha all hear or think?
well with overclocking, i'd think the only thing holding back the tp2 from running WM7 would be RAM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2