View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 01:11 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Damn!! Willy beat me to it...i guess i don't type that fast. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkt View Post
On the Mighty WEB there are 4 ROM's, what's the difference between those four ROM's?
The official (OF) dated 6/20 is the main version. Its 6.5 and is the standard that all the other MR are based off of.
2) Special Edition (SE) is the official(6.5) w/ more eye candy. It includes an special theme by purian and some other things. Not exactly sure as I do not use SE
3) Full Force (FF) is 6.5.5 which was a stop gap uncomplete ROM released from microsoft. It has more fingere friendly menues but also has some bugs that are inherent to evey 6.5.5 ROM out there. There is nothing that our amazing chef here on PPC Geeks can do. I personally use this one and like it.

Your best bet is to try all of them and to see which one you like the best. they all have different things that different people like about each one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.