PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 10:55 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

K. so i got it so that it can send... but still not receiving quite right... my phone is receiving it, but the pic wont show up in the HTC messaging. a message pops up saying new mms, and if i click view it takes me to the windows messaging, where i can view te pic. so i know it is coming in, but htc messaging is not seeing it.... i think arcsoft and htc arent playing nice together... ill try it again after i hard reset...
Old 06-15-2010, 10:55 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
I dont know if it was something that I did. I folloed the direction, i know that a few people in the thread where the link was posted said they had trouble. But one guys saud he got it working.
Ya I am working on it, so far no MMS for sprint.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:58 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Sorry bout the double post

thanks and thanked...just in case. what did you do to revert back to the old 1.5 version. I agree that w/ regards to mms it doesnt seem to play nice. I really like this so far, but I might have to go back as well. I dont use mms that much but I do use it. i might give it a couple days. Maybe we can get a new MMS cab from someone.
well as far as reverting....I was going to flash today anyways...so I did right after....we have tried new mms and everything....I have been talking with Mikee4 fun about it and he is a master of manilla file modding...he believes he could get it to work....but just not worth the re-modding a ton of files...I cannot have mms fail...i get at least 10 a day with important stuff....tatas...lol...good luck though if you guys keep on it...

This is what need to be in app reg for Sprint:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\MMS\Profiles]
"ActiveProfileCDMA"="Sprint"
"ActiveProfileGSM"="Sprint"

"DefaultNetwork"=dword:00000000

"DefaultSendSize"=dword:00000400

"EnablePortNumAutoSwitch"=dword:00000001

"DefaultWAP1XPort"=dword:000023F1

"DefaultWAP20Port"=dword:00000050

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\Messaging\MMS\ Profile\CDMA]
"Name"="Sprint"
"SendLimit"=dword:00000400
"GUID"="{F079757F-9357-4000-8305-9CA6B9B6CAEC}"
"IPAddress"=""
"MMSCURL"="http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms"
"ConnectionType"=dword:00000000
"Port"=dword:00000050
"Lock"=dword:00000000
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\Messaging\MMS\ Profile\GSM]
"Name"="Sprint"
"IPAddress"=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\MMS\Profiles\S print]
"Name"="Sprint"
"IPAddress"=""

Last edited by flyers2114; 06-15-2010 at 11:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Ugh, all I got to say is thank god for SPB backup.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Thanks for the effort! Ill try and post back my results tonight... getting ready to task29 and reflash...
Old 06-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Thanks for the effort! Ill try and post back my results tonight... getting ready to task29 and reflash...
I am not done yet, just got to do some more digging.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
well as far as reverting....I was going to flash today anyways...so I did right after....we have tried new mms and everything....I have been talking with Mikee4 fun about it and he is a master of manilla file modding...he believes he could get it to work....but just not worth the re-modding a ton of files...I cannot have mms fail...i get at least 10 a day with important stuff....tatas...lol...good luck though if you guys keep on it...

This is what need to be in app reg for Sprint:

"ActiveProfileCDMA"="Sprint"
"ActiveProfileGSM"="Sprint"

"DefaultNetwork"=dword:00000000

"DefaultSendSize"=dword:00000400

"EnablePortNumAutoSwitch"=dword:00000001

"DefaultWAP1XPort"=dword:000023F1

"DefaultWAP20Port"=dword:00000050

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\Messaging\MMS\ Profile\CDMA]
"Name"="Sprint"
"IPAddress"=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\Messaging\MMS\ Profile\GSM]
"Name"="Sprint"
"IPAddress"=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\MMS\Profiles\S print]
"Name"="Sprint"
"IPAddress"=""
LOL...tatas are very important things! Well thanks for the feed back. So this are the changes that would need to be done in order to get mms working correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
LOL...yeah, so your reflashing and getting rid of it? I think i may be close to doing that too. I have a softball game in a little bit and I may follow kilptiks lead and task29 and reflash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
+1 thanks for the effort fellas. Sorry i havent not contributed to the technical knowledge. I am not the most technical person. Hopefully we get a new version that will work soon.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Quote:
LOL...tatas are very important things! Well thanks for the feed back. So this are the changes that would need to be done in order to get mms working correct?

LOL...yeah, so your reflashing and getting rid of it? I think i may be close to doing that too. I have a softball game in a little bit and I may follow kilptiks lead and task29 and reflash.

+1 thanks for the effort fellas. Sorry i havent not contributed to the technical knowledge. I am not the most technical person. Hopefully we get a new version that will work soon.
Im only doing task29 and reflash cuz im having in-call issues i cant seem to solve...
Old 06-15-2010, 11:32 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:

It will work half ass.....you can send and receive...but you cannot view the sent and recieved ......but it is a starting point...that you may be able to go further into...this was also on 2012 manilla so you may have better results with 2013, 2014 or 15...just depends how deep you wanna go into it....
Old 06-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
It will work half ass.....you can send and receive...but you cannot view the sent and recieved ......but it is a starting point...that you may be able to go further into...this was also on 2012 manilla so you may have better results with 2013, 2014 or 15...just depends how deep you wanna go into it....
so it seems im 3/4 of the way there... i can send, i can receive, i can view sent,. i just cant view received! rrrggghhh....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2