PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Sim-X 03-24-2010 08:26 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1655412)
yes. slide to settings>sound and display>use single volume.

works great here

that worked perfect, sooo much better now - thanks & thanked

homers 03-24-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smjhays (Post 1655017)
Hello,

After flashing back to stock, flashing the new MR, hard reset, & clear storage I cannot make calls or get a data connection (calls: get the "mobile number not active", even when trying #228/VZW activation, data: get "error 11 PPP..."). Please help!!

You may have to create a new connection (settings>connections folder>connections>manage existing connections>new).

Verizon requires something like the following for 3G data:
name:VZW Embed GSM
modem:Cellular line
*next screen*
enter number (slide out the keyboard for this): emgsm.vzw3g.com
*next screen*
user name: ##########@vzw3g.com
Password: vzw
Domain: <blank>
***advanced***
click radio button "user server-assigned IP address"
uncheck all check boxes
use servers as "server-assigned"
>>>finish
when back at the connections list, select "Auto pick"

That should get your data connections back after a reset.

:occasion5:

Sim-X 03-24-2010 08:41 AM

So here is a screen shot of what I was talking about before with my text missing from my notifications.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2281/27649734.png http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9808/ss1ci.png

It works, however all my text is missing - any ideas what would be causing it and how I could fix it? I do have the MM_gadget freak taskbar installed but I have always used that and never had a problem so not sure what's up. Everything else works ok on the home screen as far as text of the buttons and shortcuts so not sure what's up.

vicko5000 03-24-2010 08:54 AM

hey guys having an issue with the Music tab. It seems if i reset or shutdown the device the music has to be rescanned so i have to wait a couple minutes for the artist to show up in the library.

can anyone else confirm that they are or are not having this problem?

Sim-X 03-24-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicko5000 (Post 1655686)
hey guys having an issue with the Music tab. It seems if i reset or shutdown the device the music has to be rescanned so i have to wait a couple minutes for the artist to show up in the library.

can anyone else confirm that they are or are not having this problem?

I always thought that was normal, I never use it for music but have messed with it before. Anytime I soft-reset it would always re-scan but I only had a few albums. I think it just looks for new music and make sure all the files are still there, not sure if there is even a way to "cache" it but I can see why that would be annoying if you had a lot of songs.

Riley 03-24-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sim-X (Post 1655673)
So here is a screen shot of what I was talking about before with my text missing from my notifications.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2281/27649734.png http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9808/ss1ci.png

It works, however all my text is missing - any ideas what would be causing it and how I could fix it? I do have the MM_gadget freak taskbar installed but I have always used that and never had a problem so not sure what's up. Everything else works ok on the home screen as far as text of the buttons and shortcuts so not sure what's up.

I love this taskbar. unfortunately it messes up notification enhancements as your sshot shows. Hopefully we can get this revised to work with the new roms :)

Sim-X 03-24-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rileyd5 (Post 1655701)
I love this taskbar. unfortunately it messes up notification enhancements as your sshot shows. Hopefully we can get this revised to work with the new roms :)

Thanks for confirming - I thought that might be it but I have never had any kind of issues with it before and I always use MM edits for my taskbar so thought I would ask about it. I pretty much hate the stock taskbar so I will put up with it for now. Any plans to release an updated version of this Mike? I know a lot of people like this taskbar.

Do you know if there is any 7 signal taskbars mm edits? I saw on the 1st page a 7 signal cab for sprint. I was gonna try it but don't want my taskbar messed up. I always liked having 7 but like the custom icons better.

Riley 03-24-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sim-X (Post 1655703)
Thanks for confirming - I thought that might be it but I have never had any kind of issues with it before and I always use MM edits for my taskbar so thought I would ask about it. I pretty much hate the stock taskbar so I will put up with it for now. Any plans to release an updated version of this Mike? I know a lot of people like this taskbar.

yeah, I'm gonna pm my man Gadget to see if he has any ideas:)

AdamD81 03-24-2010 09:11 AM

First, Mike, another great ROM! Thanks again to you and the people that helped make this ROM! Also to all you in this thread that help people with their problems and poop out cabs on request! MM Has the best community! Hate that people are having problems, everything has worked perfect for me so far on Verizon!

Question: what vid player are you guys using? wanting to specifically play avi's and mp4's.. Seen a few out there, just curious what you guys think and if you have any recomendations what works best on this ROM!

Riley 03-24-2010 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamD81 (Post 1655709)
First, Mike, another great ROM! Thanks again to you and the people that helped make this ROM! Also to all you in this thread that help people with their problems and poop out cabs on request! MM Has the best community! Hate that people are having problems, everything has worked perfect for me so far on Verizon!

Question: what vid player are you guys using? wanting to specifically play avi's and mp4's.. Seen a few out there, just curious what you guys think and if you have any recomendations what works best on this ROM!

honestly mp4 play very well throught the built-in htc streaming media player. avi's are tough but I use coreplayer personally for other formats like flv, mpg, etc. It cost money but it's a solid player.