PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

DaveTN 05-01-2010 06:58 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Well, after much deliberation and careful planning, I sat down today and instead of studying for my Organic Chemistry exam I decided to flash FF to my new and untouched TouchPro2.

Mike, you have done a great job. The process was painless and I must say, my new phone feels like an even newer phone. Everything is quick and responsive and just plain works. Outstanding job.

After getting a case of upgrade and selling my trusty TP1 (which was running RootRom), I was torn between teh TP2, Hero and moment - yes, 1 winmo and 2 droids but in the end, I feel that I made the best decision. MR-FF and my new TP2 are a perfect match. ( Along with coOkie ) I just plain love it.

Now for a question: I've seen some screenshots that include a reader tab and some others. I've done so much reading over the last few days and can't remember where I saw it. Any suggestions for other tabs? Also, how do I get my sprint nav and sprint tv tabs back in Manilla?

Anyway, thanks in advance for the answers...you will be thanked.

David

EDIT: I found the e-reader. Link is to Mr.X's thread but the work credit goes to indagroove and Mr.X.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...10#post1609710

Eschelon 05-01-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveTN (Post 1729972)
Well, after much deliberation and careful planning, I sat down today and instead of studying for my Organic Chemistry exam I decided to flash FF to my new and untouched TouchPro2...

O Chem sucks :razz:

I remember those tests back in my pre-med days...

Sapo2112 05-01-2010 07:07 PM

For those of you on SE, what is your average gwes running at? I have been using my phone all day now and never get above 18,000 kb.

dunebuggydude11 05-01-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willyjay (Post 1729951)
From the weather tab, hit menu then 'add location'

sorry, but i meant add a city that is not on there. I previously used energyrom and my city was in the weather database, but not it is not

DaveTN 05-01-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1729976)

Yep, it sure does. I start PA school in a few months and I have to pass this class. UGGGHHH. Its a "medical" organic chem class so its both semesters all rolled into one. Add into the mix a profesor who has an unending desire to make everyones life as miserable as possible and it makes for a wonderful summer. :drunken:

David

willyjay 05-01-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunebuggydude11 (Post 1729986)
sorry, but i meant add a city that is not on there. I previously used energyrom and my city was in the weather database, but not it is not

Ah, gotcha....misunderstood. I think I saw a cab for that, just need to search.

xxthomasxx 05-01-2010 07:23 PM

Is there a change log for these three releases? I have looked and can not find one.

NeroDan 05-01-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1729976)

Ugh, hated o chem!

Kliptik 05-01-2010 07:30 PM

K so i've searched and googled like crazy on this... so maybe im just blind or im lookin in the wrong places...

how would i go about changing the icons for the shortcuts in the "Settings" folder in the start menu? I've tried reStart and CSMI and neither of them will let me change the shortcuts within the "Settings" folder. i can change the actual folder icon, but not anything inside it...

TIA!!!

tjELITE 05-01-2010 07:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dunebuggydude11 (Post 1729986)

Look below this may do the trick....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kliptik (Post 1729997)
K so i've searched and googled like crazy on this... so maybe im just blind or im lookin in the wrong places...

how would i go about changing the icons for the shortcuts in the "Settings" folder in the start menu? I've tried reStart and CSMI and neither of them will let me change the shortcuts within the "Settings" folder. i can change the actual folder icon, but not anything inside it...

TIA!!!

Which icons do you need fixed?