PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Kliptik 05-01-2010 08:55 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wunder (Post 1730106)
I'm on Full Force and loving it, if only my caller id screen worked in landscape. as it is now, if I have my phone in landscape (say, in the car) the caller id screen willl not appear while the phone is ringing. Once I answer the phone the call status screen shows. I've installed a fair number of programs but no "tweaks" outside of LockDevice and ziggy's start menu cleaner upper.

Anyone else seeing this? Maybe a hard reset could cure it? I'm posting from my phone so searching was difficult, although I tried and came up empty.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Last I heard 6.5.5 doesn't support landscape dialer... or incoming call screen... I would love a fix too if anyone has one, i just havent been able to find anything besides what i just said.

chunnel 05-01-2010 09:11 PM

I'm new to this thread. I have a Verizon VX6900 (Touch/Vogue). I have been running NFSFAN's 6.5 ROM along with Android so I am familiar with the procedures. However, I have been unable to locate information on MightyRom's website or here regarding unlocking procedures. Where is this information located? And do I need to worry about pagepool settings as was the case for the Touch Pro?

tjELITE 05-01-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chunnel (Post 1730128)
I'm new to this thread. I have a Verizon VX6900 (Touch/Vogue). I have been running NFSFAN's 6.5 ROM along with Android so I am familiar with the procedures. However, I have been unable to locate information on MightyRom's website or here regarding unlocking procedures. Where is this information located? And do I need to worry about pagepool settings as was the case for the Touch Pro?

Not to be a meanie...but this thread is for the Touch Pro 2...if your looking for Touch/Vogue stuff look below...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Kane3162 05-01-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1730133)
Not to be a meanie...but this thread is for the Touch Pro 2...if your looking for Touch/Vogue stuff look below...

could be a misunderstanding, maybe hes coming off the vogue to the TP2 and needs a starter guide (maybe being the keyword, only because he mentions the TP as well)

smjhays 05-01-2010 09:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally got "her" the way I want her (my TP2, that is):

tjELITE 05-01-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1730141)
could be a misunderstanding, maybe hes coming off the vogue to the TP2 and needs a starter guide (maybe being the keyword, only because he mentions the TP as well)

Oh maybe the whole Hey guys I have a Verizon xv6900(Touch/Vogue) part threw me off...

Quote:

Originally Posted by smjhays (Post 1730146)
Finally got "her" the way I want her (my TP2, that is):

Dude funny thing...I had that pic as a background on my Mogul long ago....and yes it you got her in a good position...the phone that is...

siraloz 05-01-2010 09:50 PM

Chunnel is prolly on the wrong side of the chunnel. This one is TP2 CDMA side. If you can handle custom ROMs and Androids, it makes me wonder if you're just pulling our legs by asking all this!

Quote:

Originally Posted by chunnel (Post 1730128)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1730133)

Kliptik 05-01-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1730022)
reSTART makes reg edits...I am not sure about CSMI as I haven't used it before...

To change the files in the settings folder you must go to this Registry

[HKLM/Security/Shell/StartInfo/Start/Settings]

Each folder in there labled mycpl.cpl,## is an icon that you can change...the other folders are the folders in the system folder which you can click through for further editing....just click on the 'Icon' string value to change...

Worked perfectly!!! I will say its a lot more tedious than using CSMI. I did as much as I could w/CSMI (which has its pros and cons, but it lets you export/import settings). Thanks a ton for the info!!!

And now I just found out that the new GTX is dropping tomorrow... havent been able to find an extensive icon set for gtx yet.

neles86 05-01-2010 10:47 PM

I'm using the SE rom and i must day its the fastest rom to date. I disabled sense because i'm using Mobile Shell and this thing is flying!..Thanks again mighty!!

Scoob 05-01-2010 10:51 PM

I'm reading a lot of praise for the SE and FF edition ROM. Anyone have thoughts on the Official version?

Just wondering. I jumped on the bandwagon and have the SE installed myself...