PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

DaveTN 06-03-2010 11:58 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

I just called dibbs on post 8000!

David

Edit: OK, so I just went agianst my request in the post above. :-o
couldn't resist the milestone though.

flyers2114 06-03-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1788960)
Not to be an a$$, but who really cares if this person is exaggerating or not. I am tired of wasting my time reading thru posts that are meaningless.

Sorry, I think I am having a bad day!

Bad day or not I agree...who cares enough with it...lol

OR78 06-03-2010 12:05 PM

Wirelessly posted (Da Touch Pro2 with Le Wifi: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Wooosaaaa everyone. Everyone has bad days. Must stay focus!...lol

rodbac 06-03-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Not to be an a$$, but who really cares if this person is exaggerating or not. I am tired of wasting my time reading thru posts that are meaningless.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveTN (Post 1788995)
I agree. Lets try to stay on topic.

I won't continue, but for the record, we were comparing battery life based on usage, so I don't think a discussion about how realistic described usage is is off-topic.

I'll take the person that said he did 1000 texts/day at face value if you guys will, though.

Sorry.

JDM_SOHC 06-03-2010 02:00 PM

I just read the past 15 posts and caught a nasty migraine...!! Way to many words with far to less of a meaning... =(

DarkLord 06-03-2010 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodbac (Post 1789184)
I won't continue, but for the record, we were comparing battery life based on usage, so I don't think a discussion about how realistic described usage is is off-topic.

I'll take the person that said he did 1000 texts/day at face value if you guys will, though.

Sorry.

Well. I was going to jump in here and call shenanigans on the 1000 texts/day. But I called my kid and she verified that she can text 1000 texts/day. All i can say is WOW!!! Texting that much would certainly have effects on the battery I would think.

Carry on men!

Wesley762 06-03-2010 02:08 PM

I can through my 2 cent's in, when I have a heavy day with text it for sure eats my battery life, when I get into maybe 150 to 300 in a day thats a easy 30% to 40% difference in my battery life dropping compared to my normal usage.

chagersc 06-03-2010 02:50 PM

whats cookin mike?

DaveTN 06-03-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1789270)
I can through my 2 cent's in, when I have a heavy day with text it for sure eats my battery life, when I get into maybe 150 to 300 in a day thats a easy 30% to 40% difference in my battery life dropping compared to my normal usage.

Well then, that makes a bit of sense as we all agree that the more texts that are saved up, the slower Sense is. So, that would mean that the processor/memory is having to work harder, thus the quicker battery drain.

In essence, it's really not a Mighty ROM issue so I can see the reason for frustration as the posts add up discussing it. But then again, things have been slow areound here as we anxiously await something new to flash so we have to talk about something. :-)

Maybe we could start another TP2 thread regarding the number of texts/day and get some input from other ROM users and see how it impacts them. I'd be interested to see.

LINK: Text/Battery Use post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...19#post1789419
David

hookahzorr 06-03-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagersc (Post 1789375)
whats cookin mike?

Who says hes cooking? If anything maybe that other build of 6.5.3 on the fathom or an update like the official one got for FF? That would be a nice treat :toothy7: