PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

tstretch 04-20-2010 04:26 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Hey guys, I've got a text message unread notification that is stuck.. When I delete all my txt messages Windows doesn't see any unread messages, but thenas soon as a new txt comes in, it shows 1 unread, even if I've read the message. Then no matter how many more come in, the unread count is always 1 higher than it should be...

I think I somehow had an outgoing blank MMS get stuck yesterday when all this started.. I dont see it in my Outgoing box but something strange happened yesterday with an MMS that wouldn't go out and now this is happening.

Any ideas?

I'm running Cookie's homescreen and just recently installed the Facebook tab (but I dont think either of them are causing this...)

Tink 04-20-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tstretch (Post 1709495)
Hey guys, I've got a text message unread notification that is stuck.. When I delete all my txt messages Windows doesn't see any unread messages, but thenas soon as a new txt comes in, it shows 1 unread, even if I've read the message. Then no matter how many more come in, the unread count is always 1 higher than it should be...

I think I somehow had an outgoing blank MMS get stuck yesterday when all this started.. I dont see it in my Outgoing box but something strange happened yesterday with an MMS that wouldn't go out and now this is happening.

Any ideas?

I'm running Cookie's homescreen and just recently installed the Facebook tab (but I dont think either of them are causing this...)

Hi, if you are comfortable making a reg edit, it's simple to fix. Just go to [HKCU\System\State\Messages\SMS\Unread] ... then go to "Count" and change the dword to 0. 8)

tjELITE 04-20-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ⌥ saumaun ☢ (Post 1709317)

LMAO!!:spin:

Dude...Mike that is great that you are going to putting out an update...I will be waiting further announcements...as always thanks in advance for all the hard work and long hours of dedication that you put into your ROMs...I am sure it will be another blockbuster release and the servers will ultimately be put to rest when it drops...:headbang:

......On another note.......

Enjoy the day today to all those who have those extracurricular activities in mind for the day...I know I will...hehehe

And for those who seem to get alot of pic messages or want to send alot of pic messages try out my new Arcsoft tweak which sets your MMS Send and Recieve limit to the MAX!!(10MB)

Download HERE

Just remember to go into your CDMA Server settings once installed and click on your provider to make sure that it has switched and you are good to go...

Have fun all...:bigsmurf:

jowaldo 04-20-2010 04:46 PM

Sorry if this has been asked... but I couldn't find anything about this.

I got the verizon visual voicemail to work with the cab on the first page, and the tweaks to the connection settings. However, the sound will only play through the speakerphone speaker. I had this problem with older/other various roms, but when the official 6.5 rom from verizon and others came out most roms seemed to fix this problem. I heard it had something to do with the audio drivers.

On the latest rom (3/23) I am having this issue. Anyone know of a fix?

hookahzorr 04-20-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyers2114 (Post 1709346)
:???:lol

Mike are we going to be getting a free T-shirt and a celebration party at your house!!:drunken::

Ill bring the beer tequila and hookah :headbang: lol

I also hope this is a new 6.5.x rom :)

congrats mike :)

bdurst08 04-20-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1709275)

If Mike is waiting for 2 millinons views than i think we need to make sure that he gets there faster. that way maybe we get the rom faster??:headbang: just kidding!!
+1 on the 6.5.x but either way congrats and cant wait to try out the new one!!!=D>

awenthol 04-20-2010 06:39 PM

He's waiting 150k more views?...seems like a lot and that it'd take a couple days to achieve...

insight3fl 04-20-2010 06:59 PM

what is the typical users main storage free memory? I store everything on my memory card, but my main storage is only showing 10MB free? What is up with that?

Tink 04-20-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insight3fl (Post 1709705)
what is the typical users main storage free memory? I store everything on my memory card, but my main storage is only showing 10MB free? What is up with that?

Some programs, although you may have installed them on your memory card, still put the program in your device memory (i.e., Slacker)....

I have Resco Explorer and if I go to a file or folder and press to bring up a menu, I can choose 'Properties'.... there you will find what's eating up your memory...... Now Slacker, for instance, the program can be moved from the device memory where the device installed it to your memory card.... you will have to update your Start Menu shortcut though.... Hope this helps! :drunken:

OR78 04-20-2010 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awenthol (Post 1709680)
He's waiting 150k more views?...seems like a lot and that it'd take a couple days to achieve...

Given the fact things have been on cruise control that may take time but since he is teasing...as usual, it may be soon. :mrgreen: