PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

heartslovejones 04-20-2010 07:58 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Then you best keep with my story or else Sprint's TEP won't cover the water (spit) damage! :)

MightyMike 04-20-2010 08:11 PM

I woke everyone up :)

tjELITE 04-20-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1709819)

Like an alarm clock...hehehe:headbang:

purian23 04-20-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1709819)

Bout freaking time .. geesh.., You were prolly dreaming about drawing lygers :)

OR78 04-20-2010 08:26 PM

Like roaches when the lights come on....we all scatter:evil4:

tstretch 04-20-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tstretch (Post 1709495)
Hey guys, I've got a text message unread notification that is stuck.. When I delete all my txt messages Windows doesn't see any unread messages, but thenas soon as a new txt comes in, it shows 1 unread, even if I've read the message. Then no matter how many more come in, the unread count is always 1 higher than it should be...

I think I somehow had an outgoing blank MMS get stuck yesterday when all this started.. I dont see it in my Outgoing box but something strange happened yesterday with an MMS that wouldn't go out and now this is happening.

Any ideas?

I'm running Cookie's homescreen and just recently installed the Facebook tab (but I dont think either of them are causing this...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by yvettejudd (Post 1709501)
Hi, if you are comfortable making a reg edit, it's simple to fix. Just go to [HKCU\System\State\Messages\SMS\Unread] ... then go to "Count" and change the dword to 0. 8)

Thanks so much for the tip. But this only works until I get another txt.. Any other ideas?

hypeo 04-20-2010 08:38 PM

Like the second coming mike!! ha ha ha!!!

crashdau 04-20-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1709275)

Woo Hoo! Oh NOOOOO......Woo Hoo!!!! awww.....I just got my phone straightened out, man.....Woo Hoooo!!! .... Flash Addiction Anticipation begin!!! =D

Can't wait!

notanerd1411 04-20-2010 08:49 PM

hey everyone my phone has been acting up so i used the task29 nand reformat thing and everything went fine but not i cant get my pc to flash a new rom to my phone... please help...

the rom says unable to connect with device... im trying to flash from the boot screen since that is all i have now.
thanks in advance

imnuts 04-20-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tstretch (Post 1709857)
Thanks so much for the tip. But this only works until I get another txt.. Any other ideas?

After making the change, soft reset your phone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by notanerd1411 (Post 1709872)
hey everyone my phone has been acting up so i used the task29 nand reformat thing and everything went fine but not i cant get my pc to flash a new rom to my phone... please help...

the rom says unable to connect with device... im trying to flash from the boot screen since that is all i have now.
thanks in advance

You need to put the phone into bootloader mode. Vol Dn + Pwr to get to bootloader.