PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Incrediboy 04-18-2010 01:05 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1704922)
I just updated the volumecontrol so it doesn't break youtube/sound into two bars. Yes, it looks like a lot of icons are unskined.

Find it for me and I will update it. I have always been a TSOwen fan, and the taskbar I modded is AWESOME. (IMO)

I'm looking taskbar with green battery icon such as on EnergyROM. Could u please help me? Maybe Tsowen modded could be modified the battery icon to become green battery icon? TIA

MordyT 04-18-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreyBeno (Post 1704977)
MordyT, speak of the devil. I got a PM from a friend on XDA and he found the thread for the taskbar on XDA for me. Ive attached the cab that should have evrything you need my man. Thanks in advance

Updated. Look here for the cab...

No screenshot as I have not tested this one. As such, please provide feedback.

Also, test that the sound can be turned into 1 bar. I used a new tool, just want to make sure it works...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incrediboy (Post 1705075)
I'm looking taskbar with green battery icon such as on EnergyROM. Could u please help me? Maybe Tsowen modded could be modified the battery icon to become green battery icon? TIA

Send me the taskbar, the new files, and I will fix it up...

zizo72 04-18-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyers2114 (Post 1704843)
Here is a starting point....there are tons of different types of sliders...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109

the only problem is that the transparent slider is on top of the program shortcuts. I just need to make the slider black

TreyBeno 04-18-2010 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1705047)
I think this is the one Santod was using., which would already have updated files, you should be good.!

Yeah i know this is the one he's using. I asked him for it but for some reason he didnt want to share. Anyways, MordyT hooked me up and Im gonna test the cab MordyT posted. Keepin my fingers crossed lol.

Update: MordyT i tried the new cab and the volume controls work properly even in single bar. Great job! Unfortunately the signal bars and battery are still stock and the battery is what I wanted the most lol. The sound icon isnt the one from the SS either. Probably my fault as there were a bunch of cabs to chose from. Ill check on that. Ive been reading the source thread and i think the modder, DaFunk, used old dlls and didnt put some of the icons in their proper new dlls. Santod must have edited the cab he's using to the proper ones. Its a shame he's not in the mood to share his working version but meh! I know Ive been asking for alot MordyT, but can you see if you can sort the dlls out? Thanks if you can.

JohnBecker 04-18-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadwrong03 (Post 1704996)
when i have my bluetooth connected and slide to answer a incoming call the audio comes through the tp2 instead of answering with the earpiece is there any fix for this?

I've noticed that too. It only does it if you've used the slide to answer on the phone. If you answer using the BT, it works fine. Just click your BT ear piece once after sliding to answer and the audio reverts back to the BT device.

I hadn't seen that before until the new Sprint 6.5 rom came out. Then this ROM was doing the same. At first I thought it was a pain, but then realized if I left the BT upstairs or off my ear, I could still answer and use the phone. So it's not such a pain after all.

deadwrong03 04-18-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnBecker (Post 1705303)
I've noticed that too. It only does it if you've used the slide to answer on the phone. If you answer using the BT, it works fine. Just click your BT ear piece once after sliding to answer and the audio reverts back to the BT device.

I hadn't seen that before until the new Sprint 6.5 rom came out. Then this ROM was doing the same. At first I thought it was a pain, but then realized if I left the BT upstairs or off my ear, I could still answer and use the phone. So it's not such a pain after all.

yea i realized if i just answered with the bluetooth it will pick up with the earpiece but alot of times ill slide to answer by habit and forget that my earpiece wont automatically connect that way with this rom nothin major to just was wondering is this something that can be fixed

dapbmonkey4u 04-18-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreyBeno (Post 1705258)
Yeah i know this is the one he's using. I asked him for it but for some reason he didnt want to share. Anyways, MordyT hooked me up and Im gonna test the cab MordyT posted. Keepin my fingers crossed lol.

Update: MordyT i tried the new cab and the volume controls work properly even in single bar. Great job! Unfortunately the signal bars and battery are still stock and the battery is what I wanted the most lol. The sound icon isnt the one from the SS either. Probably my fault as there were a bunch of cabs to chose from. Ill check on that. Ive been reading the source thread and i think the modder, DaFunk, used old dlls and didnt put some of the icons in their proper new dlls. Santod must have edited the cab he's using to the proper ones. Its a shame he's not in the mood to share his working version but meh! I know Ive been asking for alot MordyT, but can you see if you can sort the dlls out? Thanks if you can.

That is why he didn't share. Santod didn't want to release it because he couldn't guarantee it would work for everyone or most.

Here is how he spoke to Santod AFTER you said you could live with it if Santod gave a reason why he wouldn't release it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TreyBeno (Post 1704865)
Santod, i know you see me asking for that taskbar bro. Just tell me that you dont want to share it with the community (or just me) and I can live with it bro. Just be straight up why you wont post the taskbar. Really.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreyBeno (Post 1704909)
Actually Ive never tried to be negative at all in any post. I just dont understand why you of all people wont share the simple cab for that taskbar. You share everything else and thats what I thought this community was about. Im not asking for support for the taskbar. If it doesnt work Ill try and find a fix elsewhere if need be. I really do appreciate the amount of stuff you do on this site. Thats kind of why i expected you to share with a fellow geeker. I find your excuse really weak bro but Ill find it elsewhere. Any time anybody else needs anything from a SS that you post, you post it. Everything. If you switched your display mode on the site youll see my name in the thanked list on evrything I use, so I do give thanks all the time for evry post that I donwload from. Period. Its whatever dude. So youre saying that youll never share that taskbar with the rest of the fam? Thanks for the mods anyways.

See how you mention you aren't asking for support, now you are asking MordyT to look in to the dll, that is support for something he didn't create.

BTW Santod never said he wouldn't release it, he even gave it to a cook, but it busted his rom.

If anyone wants to read the full exchange here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=118020&page=8

TreyBeno 04-18-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u (Post 1705323)
That is why he didn't share. Santod didn't want to release it because he couldn't guarantee it would work for everyone or most.

Here is how he spoke to Santod AFTER he said he could live with it if Santod gave a reason why he wouldn't release it.

Look bro, first off get it straight before you step up and speak. Ive been inquiring about that taskbar for a while and Santod kept ignoring the issue even when other members wanted it as well. If he had said such in the first place I could have lived with that. Since i never got a response i kept asking in good gesture. I then at that point asked santod to be straight up with me and then politely told him how i felt about it. End of story. ive always appreciated santod and his mods and i use them regularly and thank him all the time. it just seems weird that Santod of all people didnt want to share a mod without a reason. In truth this whole issue has more history than you know so speaking from an outside point of view i can see why youre acting like a groupie. Theres always somebody who wants to incite a riot. if you have a problem with me PM me. I found what i needed and the issue is dead to me. I still think Santod is a great contributor and I will always wish him well. This is a family here and brothers will disagree sometimes. Thats all.

P.S.- MordyT has offered to look into fixing some of these taskbars for us. Thats the only reason why Im even trying to hunt this taskbar down and get it fixed. Im not worried about santod supporting it. I just wanted him to post it so MordyT could have a look at it. Sheesh! its like a little girl trying to be a tattle tale over nothing. I swear. Anywho, back to the productiveness i guess.

dapbmonkey4u 04-18-2010 10:41 AM

TreyBeno - PM'd

squashed in the public forum.

philybones 04-18-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 1704846)
you forgot, soft reset after installing cab. other then that, you are doing exactly what i do and mms always works. are you getting an error message? what is happening? how is it not working?

Half way to sane! I did the soft reset. I can now send pics but still can't receive. Strange IMO but I have been known to screw up tech devices! My Data connection in the wireless controls setting is turned on.